- The report contains detailed information about Bergen Group that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bergen Group. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bergen Group financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bergen Group competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bergen Group business.
About Bergen Group
Bergen Group ASA, a maritime industrial company, engages in the offshore industry and special-purpose vessels primarily in Norway, the North Sea, and Russia. The companys Shipbuilding segment engages in ship building operations specializing in offshore vessels, such as ROV, OCV, DSV, and PSV; and seismic vessels. This segment also involves in building research vessels and maritime work boats. Its Maritime Service segment specializes in repairing, rebuilding, and overhauling ships, offshore installations, and diesel engines, as well as provides various machinery and technical equipment. The companys Offshore segment offers a range of engineering, procurement, and construction services within the fields of new building, modification and maintenance, and sub-sea and onshore constructions; and involves in the development of oil and gas activities, development of the fields off the coast, rig service and maintenance, and other offshore based activities. Its Technology segment supplies various technologies for the onshore, offshore, and shipping industries. This segment offers solutions for offshore vessels and offshore installations, including pipe and electrical installations and cranes. The companys Business Development segment involves in the delivery of multifunctional work boats for the aquaculture industry; maritime surface treatment services to the shipyards along the Norwegian coast; specialized products to the metallurgical industries; and technical consultancy services for heavy industries, such as primary aluminum plants, smelters, and other metal producers. Bergen Group ASA was founded in 1855 and is headquartered in Laksevag, Norway.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BERGEN GROUP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BERGEN GROUP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BERGEN GROUP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BERGEN GROUP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BERGEN GROUP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bergen Group Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bergen Group and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bergen Group and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bergen Group Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bergen Group Industry Position Analysis
6. BERGEN GROUP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BERGEN GROUP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BERGEN GROUP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NORWAY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BERGEN GROUP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BERGEN GROUP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BERGEN GROUP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bergen Group Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bergen Group Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bergen Group Major Shareholders
Bergen Group History
Bergen Group Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bergen Group Offices and Representations
Bergen Group SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bergen Group Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bergen Group Capital Market Snapshot
Bergen Group Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Bergen Group Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bergen Group Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bergen Group Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bergen Group 1-year Stock Charts
Bergen Group 5-year Stock Charts
Bergen Group vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bergen Group vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bergen Group Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?