- The report contains detailed information about Bekaert SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bekaert SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bekaert SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bekaert SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bekaert SA business.
About Bekaert SA
NV Bekaert SA develops various products, systems, and services for advanced metal transformation and advanced materials and coating sectors. The company operates in three segments: Advanced Wire Products, Advanced Materials, and Advanced Coatings.
Advanced wire products
The advanced wire products offers wires for use in the manufacture of industrial springs and in the reinforcement of flexible pipes, through steel fibers for concrete reinforcement, profiled wires, textile machine wires, bookbinding wires and weaving wires; champagne cork wires; silicon-sawing wire; and various types of lacquered and coated wires. Its high-tensile wires are woven into steel cord products like tire cord and bead wire, which are used in car and truck tires. Steel cord is also used as reinforcement in other polymer applications, such as high-pressure hoses, polyurethane drive belts and conveyor belts.
The advanced materials segment covers applications in fiber technologies, combustion technologies and composites. In fiber technologies, the company develops ultra-thin metal fibers, chiefly in stainless steel, for filter media, conductive plastics and textile applications. In combustion technologies, it develops gas burners and combustion systems. In composites, the company manufactures glass-fiber-reinforced membrane pressure vessels for desalination plants.
The advanced coatings segment comprises industrial coatings for various materials, applied by vacuum technologies or thermal spraying. The company also supplies special equipment for the glass industry for applying coatings to flat glass. In specialized films, it concentrates on window films which keep out the heat of the sun. These films are used both in vehicles and in residential, office, and government buildings.
The company produces glass-fiber reinforced membrane pressure vessels for reverse-osmosis desalination plants.
The companys diamond-like coatings are used in various markets. They are applied to CD and DVD molds and to molds used to produce plastic bottles.
The companys subsidiary, Sorevi S.A., specializes in applying diamond-like coatings to industrial equipment.
The companys window films are used in buildings and vehicles to keep out heat and ultraviolet radiation and to hold the glass together in the event of breakage. This function is important in government buildings and embassies, where security is paramount.
The company primarily operates in Europe, North America, Latin America, and Asia.
NV Bekaert SA was founded by Leo Leander Bekaert in 1880.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BEKAERT SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BEKAERT SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BEKAERT SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BEKAERT SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BEKAERT SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bekaert SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bekaert SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bekaert SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bekaert SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bekaert SA Industry Position Analysis
6. BEKAERT SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BEKAERT SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BEKAERT SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BELGIUM PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BEKAERT SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BEKAERT SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BEKAERT SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bekaert SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bekaert SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bekaert SA Major Shareholders
Bekaert SA History
Bekaert SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bekaert SA Offices and Representations
Bekaert SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bekaert SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bekaert SA Capital Market Snapshot
Bekaert SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Bekaert SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bekaert SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bekaert SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bekaert SA 1-year Stock Charts
Bekaert SA 5-year Stock Charts
Bekaert SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bekaert SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bekaert SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?