- The report contains detailed information about Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. business.
About Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd.
Australian-Canadian Oil Royalties Ltd. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, production, and sale of oil and gas properties in Australia.
The company holds overriding royalty interests in the Cooper/Eromanga Basins that cover parts of Queensland and South Australia. Its overriding royalties total 488,040 net royalty acres under 13,679,838 gross surface acres in 13 concessions. In addition the company owns 5,307 net royalty acres under 854,898 gross acres in the Bass Strait of the Gippsland Basin located offshore of the state of Victoria, Australia and 428 net royalty acres under 160,618 gross acres in the Carnarvon Basin located offshore of the state of Western Australia.
The company holds overriding royalty interests in five oil and gas concessions and holds working interests in three oil and gas concessions located in the Cooper/Eromanga Basin of South Australia. The Eromanga Basin encompasses the southwestern portion of the State of Queensland and the northeast corner of South Australia, and is Australia's main onshore producing oil and gas basin.
The Cooper Basin is located in the northeast part of the State of South Australia. The company has overriding royalty interests in four permits in the Gippsland Basin, VIC/P45, 53, 54, and 59. The Bass Strait of the Gippsland Basin is located between the State of Victoria and Tasmania.
VIC/P45: VIC/P45 is an offshore concession covering 214,896 gross acres under which the company holds a 7.5% of 1% of gross production. This concession is located in the prolific oil-producing basin in Australia, approximately 1.5 miles east of the Kingfish Oil Field in the southern Gippsland Basin in the Bass Straits.
VIC/P53: VIC/P53 is an offshore concession covering 182,858 gross acres under which the company holds a 15% of 1% of gross production.
VIC/P54: VIC/P54 is an offshore concession covering 155,676 gross acres under which the company holds a 5% of 1% of gross production.
VIC/P59: VIC/P59 consists of 301,468 gross acres and is located offshore in the Gippsland Basin under which the company holds 1,206 net royalty acres representing a 1/20th of 1% overriding royalty interest.
Australian-Canadian Oil Royalties Ltd. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AUSTRALIAN CANADIAN OIL ROYALTIES, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AUSTRALIAN CANADIAN OIL ROYALTIES, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AUSTRALIAN CANADIAN OIL ROYALTIES, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AUSTRALIAN CANADIAN OIL ROYALTIES, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AUSTRALIAN CANADIAN OIL ROYALTIES, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. AUSTRALIAN CANADIAN OIL ROYALTIES, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AUSTRALIAN CANADIAN OIL ROYALTIES, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AUSTRALIAN CANADIAN OIL ROYALTIES, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AUSTRALIAN CANADIAN OIL ROYALTIES, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AUSTRALIAN CANADIAN OIL ROYALTIES, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AUSTRALIAN CANADIAN OIL ROYALTIES, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. Major Shareholders
Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. History
Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. Offices and Representations
Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Australian Canadian Oil Royalties, Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?