- The report contains detailed information about Atwood Oceanics, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Atwood Oceanics, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Atwood Oceanics, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Atwood Oceanics, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Atwood Oceanics, Inc. business.
About Atwood Oceanics, Inc.
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. engages in the international offshore drilling and completion of exploratory and developmental oil and gas wells and related support, management, and consulting services.
The companys worldwide operations include nine offshore mobile drilling units located in five regions of the world offshore southeast Asia, offshore Africa, offshore Australia, offshore South America, and the Mediterranean Sea.
The company is in the process of constructing four additional drilling units. It entered into construction contracts with Jurong Shipyard Pte. Ltd. to construct two Friede & Goldman ExD Millennium semisubmersible drilling units (the ATWOOD OSPREY, a conventionally moored 8,200 foot water depth unit and a Atwood Condor, a dynamically positioned 10,000 foot water depth unit).
The company has foreign offices located in Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
The companys major customers are Kosmos Energy Ghana Inc., Sarawak Shell Bhd., and Chevron Australia Pty. Ltd.
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. was founded in 1968.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ATWOOD OCEANICS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ATWOOD OCEANICS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ATWOOD OCEANICS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ATWOOD OCEANICS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ATWOOD OCEANICS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Atwood Oceanics, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Atwood Oceanics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Atwood Oceanics, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Atwood Oceanics, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Atwood Oceanics, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ATWOOD OCEANICS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ATWOOD OCEANICS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ATWOOD OCEANICS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ATWOOD OCEANICS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ATWOOD OCEANICS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ATWOOD OCEANICS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. Major Shareholders
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. History
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. Offices and Representations
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Atwood Oceanics, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?