- The report contains detailed information about Arsenal Energy, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Arsenal Energy, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Arsenal Energy, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Arsenal Energy, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Arsenal Energy, Inc. business.
About Arsenal Energy, Inc.
Arsenal Energy Inc. engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas in Canada and the United States. The company has interests in 14 Canadian core areas and three U.S. core areas.
Chauvin/Ribstone: The Chauvin and Ribstone properties are located in east central Alberta. The company holds a 100% working interest. It includes 38 oil wells, which produce medium-heavy oil from the Cretaceous Sparky, General Petroleum, Rex, McLaren, and Colorado formations.
Galahad: The Galahad property produces oil from the Mannville group Lloydminster, Glauconite, and Ellerslie sands. The property consists of twenty five producing and two nonproducing oil wells, with Arsenal ownership ranging from 50 to 100%.
Evi: Light oil is produced from the Devonian Slave Point, Gilwood, and Granite Wash formations.
Other/Minor: Other major producing areas in Alberta include Wildmere (127 boe/d) and Provost (100 boe/d).
Significant properties, including Alderson, Blueridge, Nevis, Princess, Tomahawk, and various minor properties make up a further 249 boe/d production in Alberta.
Currant Area: The Currant property consists of four producing and three probable developed Bluesky/Gething gas wells. Working interests range from 50 to 100%.
Heavy Oil: Arsenal has three significant heavy oil properties: Maidstone, Lashburn, and Dee Valley East. Together, these properties produced 284 boe/d.
Stanley: The Stanley property is located in Mountrail County, North Dakota. Production from eleven Mission Canyon formation oil wells and one Bakken horizontal well averaged 119 boe/d in 2008. The Bakken well, George Robert 24-13H, which was drilled and put on production in late 2008, is 35% Arsenal working interest and operated by Murex Petroleum.
Lindahl: This property is located in Williams County, North Dakota. Oil is produced from the Mississipian Madison carbonate through 12 producing wells.
Rennie Lake: Located in Burke County, North Dakota, the Rennie Lake property produces oil, natural gas, and liquids from eight wells completed in the Midale and Nesson zones of the Madison formation. Working interests range from 45 to 100%.
As of December 31, 2008, it held interests in 378 gross producing and 223 gross non-producing oil and natural gas wells, as well as 4 gross service wells.
Arsenal Energy, Inc. was founded in 2000. The company was formerly known as Arsenal Capital, Inc. and changed its name to Arsenal Energy, Inc. in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARSENAL ENERGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARSENAL ENERGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARSENAL ENERGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARSENAL ENERGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARSENAL ENERGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Arsenal Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Arsenal Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Arsenal Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Arsenal Energy, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Arsenal Energy, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARSENAL ENERGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARSENAL ENERGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARSENAL ENERGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARSENAL ENERGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARSENAL ENERGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARSENAL ENERGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Arsenal Energy, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Arsenal Energy, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Arsenal Energy, Inc. Major Shareholders
Arsenal Energy, Inc. History
Arsenal Energy, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Arsenal Energy, Inc. Offices and Representations
Arsenal Energy, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Arsenal Energy, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Arsenal Energy, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Arsenal Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Arsenal Energy, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Arsenal Energy, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Arsenal Energy, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Arsenal Energy, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Arsenal Energy, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Arsenal Energy, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Arsenal Energy, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Arsenal Energy, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?