- The report contains detailed information about US Concrete Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for US Concrete Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The US Concrete Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes US Concrete Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of US Concrete Inc. business.
About US Concrete Inc.
U.S. Concrete, Inc. is a producer of ready-mixed concrete, precast concrete products, and concrete-related products in select markets in the United States.
The company operates its business through its Ready-mixed Concrete and Concrete-related products segment and Precast Products Concrete segment.
As of March 15, 2010, the company had 125 fixed and 11 portable ready-mixed concrete plants, 7 precast concrete plants, and 7 producing aggregates facilities (including 27 fixed ready-mixed concrete plants operated by its 60%-owned Michigan subsidiary). During 2009, these plants and facilities produced approximately 4.5 million cubic yards of ready-mixed concrete and 3.0 million tons of aggregates. The company also owns two aggregates facilities that the company leases to third parties.
Ready-Mixed Concrete and Concrete-Related Products segment
Ready-Mixed Concrete and Concrete-Related products segment engages principally in the formulation, preparation, and delivery of ready-mixed concrete to the job sites of its customers. The company also provides services including the formulation of mixtures for specific design uses, on-site and lab-based product quality control, and customized delivery programs to meet its customers needs. The company provides its ready-mixed concrete and concrete-related products from its continuing operations in north and west Texas, northern California, New Jersey, New York, Washington, D.C., Michigan and Oklahoma.
Precast Concrete Products segment
Precast Concrete Products segment produces precast concrete products at seven plants in three states, with five plants in California, one in Arizona and one in Pennsylvania. The companys customers choose precast technology for various architectural applications, including free-standing walls used for landscaping, soundproofing and security walls, panels used to clad a building façade and storm water drainage. The companys operations also specialize in various finished products, among which are utility vaults, manholes, catch basins, highway barriers, curb inlets, pre-stressed bridge girders, concrete piles and custom-designed architectural products.
Products and Services
Ready-Mixed Concrete and Concrete-Related Products segment
Ready-Mixed Concrete: The companys ready-mixed concrete products consist of proportioned mixes the company prepares and delivesr in an unhardened plastic state for placement and shaping into designed forms at the job site.
The company provides various services in connection with its sale of ready-mixed concrete that can help reduce its customers in-place cost of concrete. These services include production of formulations and alternative product recommendations; quality control, through automated production and laboratory testing; and automated scheduling and tracking systems.
The company produces ready-mixed concrete by combining the desired type of cement, other cementitious materials, sand, gravel and crushed stone with water and, typically, one or more admixtures. These admixtures, such as chemicals, minerals and fibers, determine the usefulness of the product for particular applications.
The company uses various mineral admixtures as supplements to cement, which the company refers to as cementitious materials, to alter the permeability, strength and other properties of concrete. These materials include fly ash, ground granulated blast-furnace slag, silica fume and other natural pozzolans. The company also uses fibers, such as steel, glass, synthetic and carbon filaments, as additives in various formulations of concrete.
Aggregates: The company produces crushed stone aggregates, sand and gravel from seven aggregates facilities located in New Jersey and Texas. The company sells these aggregates for use in commercial, industrial and public works projects in the markets they serve, as well as consume them internally in the production of ready-mixed concrete in those markets. At December 31, 2009, its total estimated aggregates reserves were 78 million tons.
Building Materials: The companys building materials operations supply concrete masonry, various resale materials, products and tools contractors use in the concrete construction industry. These materials include rebar concrete block, wire mesh, color additives, curing compounds, grouts, wooden forms, and various other items.
Precast Concrete Products segment
The company produces precast concrete products at seven plants in three states, with five in California, one in Arizona, and one in Pennsylvania. The companys precast concrete products consist of ready-mixed concrete the company either produce on-site or purchase from third parties, which is then poured into reusable molds at its plant sites. After the concrete sets, the company strips the molds from the finished products and either places them in inventory or ship them to its customers. The companys precast technology produces a variety of finished products, including various architectural applications, such as free-standing walls used for landscaping, soundproofing and security walls, signage, utility vaults, manholes, panels to clad a building façade, highway barriers, pre-stressed bridge girders, concrete piles, catch basins and curb inlets.
The companys customers include commercial and industrial construction contractors, residential construction contractors, street and highway construction contractors, and other public works and infrastructure contractors.
U.S. Concrete, Inc. was founded in 1948.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. US CONCRETE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. US CONCRETE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. US CONCRETE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. US CONCRETE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. US CONCRETE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. US Concrete Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of US Concrete Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of US Concrete Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. US Concrete Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. US Concrete Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. US CONCRETE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. US CONCRETE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. US CONCRETE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. US CONCRETE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. US CONCRETE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. US CONCRETE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
US Concrete Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
US Concrete Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
US Concrete Inc. Major Shareholders
US Concrete Inc. History
US Concrete Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
US Concrete Inc. Offices and Representations
US Concrete Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
US Concrete Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
US Concrete Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
US Concrete Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
US Concrete Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
US Concrete Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
US Concrete Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
US Concrete Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
US Concrete Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
US Concrete Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
US Concrete Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
US Concrete Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?