- The report contains detailed information about Uralita SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Uralita SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Uralita SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Uralita SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Uralita SA business.
About Uralita SA
Uralita, S.A. engages in the manufacture and sale of construction industry products and of related raw materials. It also engages in the procurement, process, and marketing of chemicals and their derivatives and their raw materials.
The company carries out and facilitates the distribution and delivery on site of its construction products and systems from a network of industrial and storage centers spread throughout Spain. The company also provides documentation, technical advice and training services for architects, designers, project managers, construction companies, regulators, technical experts, distributors, and users.
The companys Insulation Division (URSA) sells insulation solutions, principally to the construction industry in Europe. In addition, it targets products at industrial customers, for application in the transportation and logistics sectors. The Division also makes technical glass wool products for use in pipe insulation. The Division manufactures two kinds of materials: Glass Wool and Extruded Polystyrene (XPS).
In 2004 the Insulation Division offset stagnant markets in Central Europe, and Germany, with growth in Spain and eastern European markets. In addition to Glass Wool, the Mineral Wool insulation market includes Stone Wool and, in Russia, Slag Wool. URSA carries out its businesses throughout Europe, as well as certain Asian regions of Russia. In its operating markets, URSA is the second major manufacturer of both Glass Wool and XPS.
The Gypsum Division engages in the manufacture and sale of building products and solutions for all segments of the building construction sectors, including residential and non-residential construction, renovations, and reforms. The main business lines are Pladur Gypsum Board, which is used for dry wall partitions, and Powdered Gypsum, which is used for traditional or wet plaster partitions. Pladur construction systems comprise gypsum board and the items required for its assembly.
The Roofing Division comprises five businesses, two of which the Uralita Group considers strategic: Tejas Espana and Tejas Portugal. The other activities are Coverings, Profiles and Panelling, and Brazil (tiles and bricks).
The main products and services manufactured and marketed in the roofing division include: concrete tiles, mixed and curved ceramic tiles, roofing accessories, bricks, fibrecement sheeting, metal profiles, and panelling.
Tejas Espana and Tejas Portugal: The strategic businesses of this Division are the roof tiles sector in the Iberian Peninsula. Additionally, in Portugal it also manufactures bricks. In Spain, Uralita engages in the production and sale of tiles, including concrete tiles, mixed and curved ceramic tiles and special pieces. Uralita offers integral solutions for roofs, such as TECTUM, which distributes accessories, such as windows and skylights. In Portugal, Uralitas business focuses on mixed ceramic tiles, special ceramic pieces and bricks.
Coverings: Uralita manufactures fibrecement sheeting used for coverings, facing work and ventilation ducts. Two manufacturing technologies are employed: PVA and cellulose fibres, in both cases asbestos free. In line with market trends, the company offers finishes that imitate traditional materials, such as clay (Terra and rustic sheeting). To round off its product range, Uralita distributes polyester and asphalt sheeting and deposits.
Profiles and Panelling: The company Teczone Espanola S.A. manufactures galvanised and/or varnished steel profiles and insulation panels for the industrial construction and services sectors (coverings and facades) and insulation panels for industrial cooling. It also produces steel profiles for Gypsum Board partitions and false ceilings.
Brazil: In Brazil, Uralitas business is focused on ceramic and concrete tiles and blocks and bricks.
Structural Ceramics: This non-strategic business was developed on a local basis in Catalonia and involves the manufacture of bricks, overhangs and thermo-clay blocks.
The Pipes Division engages in the manufacture and sale of pipes and accessories made of plastic, mainly PVC and polyester reinforced with glass fibre, for infrastructure and building works in Spain, Portugal and France. For infrastructure works it provides integral solutions for networks that supply irrigation and drinking water, sanitary networks and land drainage. For buildings, the group offers water supply and drainage products.
The main products and services manufactured and marketed in the pipes division include manufacture of piping and accessories for building and civil engineering industries.
The Chemicals Division has three main business lines: Inorganic Chemicals, such as chlorine, soda, potash, chlorates, and chlorite, through Aragonesas, Plastic Materials (PVC) through Aiscondel, and Water Treatment (ATCC, dichloride) through Delsa.
Inorganic Chemicals: In Inorganic Chemicals, the main product offering is soda. Its other product offerings include potash, chlorates, and chlorite.
Plastic Materials: In Plastic Materials, engages in the production and sale in PVC suspension, the principal product of this business line.
Water Treatment: In Water Treatment, the company imports Asian products, the Euro/Dollar exchange rate and the problems arising in the start-up of the new ATCC and dichloride plants in Sabinanigo.
The company has partnerships between major European companies and its Spanish-based core businesses. The companys Gypsum and Roof Tiles businesses have alliances with Lafarge, which operates in the construction materials, with Lafarge owning 41% and 47% respectively of their joint ventures.
Uralita, S.A. was incorporated in 1920.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. URALITA SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. URALITA SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. URALITA SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. URALITA SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. URALITA SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Uralita SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Uralita SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Uralita SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Uralita SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Uralita SA Industry Position Analysis
6. URALITA SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. URALITA SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. URALITA SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SPAIN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. URALITA SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. URALITA SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. URALITA SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Uralita SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Uralita SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Uralita SA Major Shareholders
Uralita SA History
Uralita SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Uralita SA Offices and Representations
Uralita SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Uralita SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Uralita SA Capital Market Snapshot
Uralita SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Uralita SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Uralita SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Uralita SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Uralita SA 1-year Stock Charts
Uralita SA 5-year Stock Charts
Uralita SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Uralita SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Uralita SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?