- The report contains detailed information about Uponor Oyj that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Uponor Oyj. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Uponor Oyj financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Uponor Oyj competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Uponor Oyj business.
About Uponor Oyj
Uponor Corporation is a supplier of housing and environmental technology. The company specialises in housing and environmental technology as a supplier of radiant underfloor heating systems and plastic-aluminium and all-plastic tap water systems in Europe and in North America.
Uponor offers product solutions for residential housing and other construction in the areas of heating and cooling, water and energy supply, indoor air and waste water management. Uponor is also a prominent supplier of municipal infrastructure piping systems, offering solutions for the distribution of water and gas, for wastewater and rainwater management, for the renovation of existing pipe systems without excavation, for the building of cable networks and for wastewater disposal and treatment in non-urban areas.
Uponor's business is organised in four regions:
Central Europe: Central Europe region is responsible for business in the Germanic Europe, the Benelux countries, Poland, Ukraine and Belarus. The core business covers tap water, heating and cooling systems for buildings.
Nordic countries: Nordic region covers Uponor business in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark. In the Nordic region Uponor offers a wide selection of products for building and construction, such as heating and tap water systems, sewer systems, ventilation systems, waste-water treatment and disposal systems as well as piping systems for the construction and renovation of municipal water and sewer networks.
Europe - West, East, South: is responsible for Uponor businesses in other European countries, as well as for international business and exports to countries not covered by the other regions. In heating and tap water systems Uponor occupies a strong market position in Spain, Portugal and the Baltic countries.
North America: North America region sells its products to the United States, Canada and Mexico and it has three production units in the U.S. and in Canada. Uponor offers mainly tap water systems and underfloor heating systems to comfort-oriented high-end homes and leisure homes. The offering is complemented by ice and snow melting systems for houses, streets and sports fields and by combined fire sprinkler/tap water systems for one- and two-family homes.
Other businesses consist of Municipal Americas and Real Estate divisions.
Municipal Americas: offers a comprehensive range of gas pipes and components for the municipal market in the United States and in selected South American markets.
Real Estate: manages, develops and markets the Group's non-core real estate holdings in Finland. The aim is to increase the value of property through development and allocate assets from property sales to the development of the Group's core business.
Heating and Cooling
Uponor's heating and cooling solutions provide systems for all kind of houses, from one-family house to large public buildings. The company offers solutions for both underfloor and radiator heating systems, and its solutions include intelligent controlling and adjusting. The systems include always the latest technology to bring true comfort to their users.
Uponor belongs to the innovators in radiant heating/cooling and offers solutions both with all-plastic and with composite multi-layer pipes that add living comfort and also the value of the house itself. The company's offering also includes heat pumps and systems specially designed for renovation.
Uponor's solutions bring natural fresh water from the sources of supply directly to the end user's tap, or via the waterworks and the municipal network. Uponor also offers the systems to take care of the wastewater in an environmentally friendly manner. Uponor offers a comprehensive range of tap water systems for the home, for commercial and business premises. The complete systems offering includes pipes, fittings, components and tools for easy installation.
Uponor sewage systems: Uponor also offers complete solutions for sewage systems including pipes, joints, floor drains, water traps and seals. The Uponor solutions are made out of environmentally friendly materials, are easy to install and have long lifeti
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UPONOR OYJ COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UPONOR OYJ BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UPONOR OYJ SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UPONOR OYJ FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UPONOR OYJ COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Uponor Oyj Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Uponor Oyj and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Uponor Oyj and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Uponor Oyj Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Uponor Oyj Industry Position Analysis
6. UPONOR OYJ NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UPONOR OYJ EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UPONOR OYJ ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FINLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UPONOR OYJ IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UPONOR OYJ PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UPONOR OYJ VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Uponor Oyj Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Uponor Oyj Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Uponor Oyj Major Shareholders
Uponor Oyj History
Uponor Oyj Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Uponor Oyj Offices and Representations
Uponor Oyj SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Uponor Oyj Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Uponor Oyj Capital Market Snapshot
Uponor Oyj Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Uponor Oyj Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Uponor Oyj Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Uponor Oyj Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Uponor Oyj 1-year Stock Charts
Uponor Oyj 5-year Stock Charts
Uponor Oyj vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Uponor Oyj vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Uponor Oyj Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?