- The report contains detailed information about Trakcja Polska S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Trakcja Polska S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Trakcja Polska S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Trakcja Polska S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Trakcja Polska S.A. business.
About Trakcja Polska S.A.
Trakcja Polska S.A. engages in the organization of construction and assembly work for the construction and modernization of railway and tram lines. It performs earthwork for the modernization and construction of track beds; reconstruction of engineering facilities, such as passes, bridges, and viaducts; and work related to surface construction or replacement. The company also provides comprehensive services involving the construction of electrical traction supply systems, and the construction and modernization of the traction network. In addition, it involves in capacity construction activities for railway infrastructure purposes, such as traction substation buildings, switch towers, railway crossing cabins, railway stations, and train buildings; and general construction comprising housing and offices. Further, the company provides services for survey, maintenance, and renovation of the power supply systems; and involves in the design and implementation of the automation systems. The company is based in Warsaw, Poland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRAKCJA POLSKA S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRAKCJA POLSKA S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRAKCJA POLSKA S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRAKCJA POLSKA S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRAKCJA POLSKA S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Trakcja Polska S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Trakcja Polska S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Trakcja Polska S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Trakcja Polska S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Trakcja Polska S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. TRAKCJA POLSKA S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRAKCJA POLSKA S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRAKCJA POLSKA S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. POLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRAKCJA POLSKA S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRAKCJA POLSKA S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRAKCJA POLSKA S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Trakcja Polska S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Trakcja Polska S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Trakcja Polska S.A. Major Shareholders
Trakcja Polska S.A. History
Trakcja Polska S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Trakcja Polska S.A. Offices and Representations
Trakcja Polska S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Trakcja Polska S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Trakcja Polska S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Trakcja Polska S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Trakcja Polska S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Trakcja Polska S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Trakcja Polska S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Trakcja Polska S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Trakcja Polska S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Trakcja Polska S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Trakcja Polska S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Trakcja Polska S.A. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?