- The report contains detailed information about Taisei Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Taisei Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Taisei Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Taisei Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Taisei Corp. business.
About Taisei Corp.
Taisei Corporation operates in the Construction and Real estate segments in Japan. Construction segment engages in building construction, civil engineering, and housing construction. Real estate segment provides resale and rental of land, houses, and buildings.
The Company provides an integrated system covering throughout from marketing to design and construction. It performs projects, such as the environment-related market, renewal projects, engineering, overseas projects, and markets related to Japans aging society and IT. The Company maintenance specialty sections for architectural design, structural engineering, and building services. Additionally, the Design Division has developed and employs a construction production system, called TAPPROACH, which contributes to more efficient design work, more rational construction work and lower costs. It offers technologies, such as micro-vibration control technology for facilities manufacturing the most advanced electronics devices and outgas control technology for cleanroom facilities. It also offers the G-Net electronic commerce site to link specialist contractors and the promotion of paperless operations.
The Company also engages in the civil engineering works in Japan.
The Company has been involved in construction projects in a variety of fields in approximately 50 countries. The Company, through subsidiaries and affiliates, has presence in Asia, America, Europe, Africa. Its civil engineering projects include the Cirata Hydroelectric Power Station in Indonesia and Toyota Proving Ground in Arizona, and construction projects, such as the Kuala Lumpur International Airport, numerous semiconductor and other IT-related production facilities, and pharmaceutical and other biotechnology-related production facilities. The Company offers a array of services covering everything from project planning, profitability analysis, site acquisition, acquisition of various permits, design, and engineering to facility operation and maintenance.
The Company provides a variety of services, such as project master planning, assembly of project teams, acquisition of necessary permits, fund procurement, tenant leasing, and property management. As of June 2004, Taisei had been selected as the PFI contractor for 10 projects in Japan.
Taiseis Engineering Division pursues customer satisfaction through comprehensive consulting service that provides solutions for customers problems, facility planning and design, which translate those solutions into reality, and post-construction services, including inspecting the effectiveness of those solutions. In the field of manufacturing facilities, Taiseis main business areas are pharmaceutical, electronic device, and food production facilities. In the area of electronic device facilities, Taisei designs and constructs high-efficiency, energy efficient plants integrating manufacturing equipment, focusing in particular on plants for manufacturing FPDs (flat-panel displays).
In the field of distribution, Taisei offers SCM (Supply Chain Management) based consulting services and constructs various types of distribution facilities to meet customer needs. Taisei also offers an array of engineering services for petroleum, LNG, LPG and other types of energy facilities and social infrastructure in Japan and other countries as well, and can address the engineering needs of facilities for new energy sources, such as biogas and wind power.
The Company provides ecology services, including environmental planning, to support planning and design, facilitating coexistence with the environment and ecological preservation; environmental assessment support, to encourage coexistence with natural and social environments, as well as to build consensus among local residents; and environmental consulting and enterprise planning.
The Company conducts all of its construction projects with an emphasis on environmental conservation and preservation. It does this through green procurement and activities aimed at achieving zero emissions by reducing the production of, sorting and recycling construction by-products. The Company engages in environmental assessments, in which it performs surveys, forecasts, and evaluations of possible environmental impacts, and environmental planning, which consists of planning and design work intended to promote co-existence with the environment and protect the ecology of the project site.
Furthermore, through Environmental Preservation and Remediation, which includes activities, such as soil and groundwater remediation, water treatment, and ecosystem protection, as well as other initiatives addressing waste products as precious resources, the Company contributes to the development of a recycling-oriented society and offers its customers environmentally conscious, energy-efficient products.
Housing is one of Taiseis core businesses. Taisei, based on these functions and designs, is being used to meet demand for buildings, such as housing complexes, hotels, and hospitals.
The Companys other business segment consists of finance and leisure operations.
Taisei Corporation was established in 1873 as Okuragumi Shokai. In 1920, the Company changed its name to Nippon Doboku Corporation and again changed its name to Taisei Corporation in 1946.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TAISEI CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TAISEI CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TAISEI CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TAISEI CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TAISEI CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Taisei Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Taisei Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Taisei Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Taisei Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Taisei Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TAISEI CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TAISEI CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TAISEI CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TAISEI CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TAISEI CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TAISEI CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Taisei Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Taisei Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Taisei Corp. Major Shareholders
Taisei Corp. History
Taisei Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Taisei Corp. Offices and Representations
Taisei Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Taisei Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Taisei Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Taisei Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Taisei Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Taisei Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Taisei Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Taisei Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Taisei Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Taisei Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Taisei Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Taisei Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?