- The report contains detailed information about Taiheiyo Cement Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Taiheiyo Cement Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Taiheiyo Cement Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Taiheiyo Cement Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Taiheiyo Cement Corp. business.
About Taiheiyo Cement Corp.
Taiheiyo Cement Corporation manufactures cement with operations in the Pacific Rim. The company has businesses in the Pan-Pacific region, including on the west coast of the United States, China, and southeast Asia. It owns and supplies limestone, and value-added mineral products to domestic and overseas markets.
The company supplies construction sites with a variety of products and technologies, including ordinary Portland cement, specialty cement, soil stabilizers, and ready-mixed concrete, used in a range of applications. It delivers services specifically modified to the needs of customers throughout Japan using a network of cement distribution facilities, such as Tokyo Service Station.
The company primarily sells limestone aggregate produced at quarries in various regions. Its main products are course aggregate and fine aggregate used in ready-mixed concrete. It also supplies sandstone and andesite as aggregate materials.
The company supplies coal-fired power plants with flue gas desulfurization materials, such as calcium carbonate made from limestone. These materials help prevent air pollution and acid rain. It recycles coal ash produced at power plants as a raw material for cement and uses it to manufacture a variety of civil engineering materials. The company reuses waste plaster and uses slag and iron oxide as raw materials for cement. It also sells slag powder and other inorganic materials, coal, heavy oil, and other fuels, as well as chemicals and plaster.
The company is involved in leasing land for office buildings, large commercial stores, leisure facilities, distribution warehouses, and other structures, as well as in developing land for residential housing.
The company produces an array of concrete products required at construction sites. It also develops construction materials that utilize autoclaved lightweight aerated concrete (ALC) manufacturing technology to meet a variety of construction and civil engineering needs. The company also develops power-saving septic tanks that clean sewage by using microorganisms in the soil.
The International Business Company is involved mainly in manufacturing and selling cement, and business of exporting to overseas markets. The company has 10 manufacturing plants in operation around the Pacific Rim regions, including three plants on the west coast of the United States, three plants in China, and plants in Vietnam, the Philippines, and South Korea. It has a production capacity of approximately 25 million tons.
The company develops a variety of industrial systems, including mainstay ready-mixed concrete related systems and process management systems, as well as GPS-based vehicle traffic management systems, map searching systems, and concrete product related systems. The company offers distribution solutions encompassing marine transport, land transport, and warehouse operations. It provides engineering services for a variety of construction material manufacturing plants, notably cement plants.
Taiheiyo Cement Corporation was founded in 1881.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TAIHEIYO CEMENT CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TAIHEIYO CEMENT CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TAIHEIYO CEMENT CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TAIHEIYO CEMENT CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TAIHEIYO CEMENT CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Taiheiyo Cement Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Taiheiyo Cement Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Taiheiyo Cement Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Taiheiyo Cement Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Taiheiyo Cement Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TAIHEIYO CEMENT CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TAIHEIYO CEMENT CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TAIHEIYO CEMENT CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TAIHEIYO CEMENT CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TAIHEIYO CEMENT CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TAIHEIYO CEMENT CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Taiheiyo Cement Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Taiheiyo Cement Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Taiheiyo Cement Corp. Major Shareholders
Taiheiyo Cement Corp. History
Taiheiyo Cement Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Taiheiyo Cement Corp. Offices and Representations
Taiheiyo Cement Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Taiheiyo Cement Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Taiheiyo Cement Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Taiheiyo Cement Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Taiheiyo Cement Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Taiheiyo Cement Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Taiheiyo Cement Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Taiheiyo Cement Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Taiheiyo Cement Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Taiheiyo Cement Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Taiheiyo Cement Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Taiheiyo Cement Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?