- The report contains detailed information about Sterling Construction Co. Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sterling Construction Co. Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sterling Construction Co. Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sterling Construction Co. Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sterling Construction Co. Inc. business.
About Sterling Construction Co. Inc.
Sterling Construction Company, Inc., a heavy civil construction company, engages in the building, reconstruction, and repair of transportation and water infrastructure. The companys transportation infrastructure projects include highways, roads, bridges and light rail. Its water infrastructure projects include water, wastewater, and storm drainage systems.
The company provides general contracting services, including excavating, concrete and asphalt paving, installation of large-diameter water and wastewater distribution systems, construction of bridges and similar large structures, construction of light and commuter rail infrastructure, concrete and asphalt batch plant operations, concrete crushing, and aggregates operations.
On December 3, 2009, the company completed the acquisition of privately-owned Ralph L. Wadsworth Construction Company, LLC, or RLW. RLW is a heavy civil construction business focused on the construction of bridges and other structures, roads and highways, and light and commuter rail projects, primarily in Utah, with licenses to do business in surrounding states. RLWs major customer is UDOT, which is responsible for planning, constructing, operating and maintaining the more than 6,000 miles of highway and over 1,700 bridges that make up the Utah state highway system.
The company operates in the heavy civil construction segment for infrastructure projects in Texas and Nevada, specializing in transportation and water infrastructure projects. The company serves various markets in Texas, including Houston, San Antonio, Dallas/Fort Worth, and Austin. The company expanded its operations into Nevada in 2007 and into Utah in December 2009.
The companys majority of contracts are for public sector customers. In Texas, these customers include TXDOT, county and municipal public works departments, the Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County, Texas (or Metro), the Harris County Toll Road Authority, North Texas Transit Authority (or NTTA), regional transit and water authorities, port authorities, school districts, and municipal utility districts. In Utah, the company's public sector customers include UDOT and the Utah Transit Authority. In Texas, the company's municipal customers in 2009 included the City of Houston, City of San Antonio, and Harris County, Texas.
Sterling Construction Company, Inc. was founded in 1954.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STERLING CONSTRUCTION CO. INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STERLING CONSTRUCTION CO. INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STERLING CONSTRUCTION CO. INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STERLING CONSTRUCTION CO. INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STERLING CONSTRUCTION CO. INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sterling Construction Co. Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sterling Construction Co. Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sterling Construction Co. Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sterling Construction Co. Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sterling Construction Co. Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. STERLING CONSTRUCTION CO. INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STERLING CONSTRUCTION CO. INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STERLING CONSTRUCTION CO. INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STERLING CONSTRUCTION CO. INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STERLING CONSTRUCTION CO. INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STERLING CONSTRUCTION CO. INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sterling Construction Co. Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sterling Construction Co. Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sterling Construction Co. Inc. Major Shareholders
Sterling Construction Co. Inc. History
Sterling Construction Co. Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sterling Construction Co. Inc. Offices and Representations
Sterling Construction Co. Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sterling Construction Co. Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sterling Construction Co. Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sterling Construction Co. Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Sterling Construction Co. Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sterling Construction Co. Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sterling Construction Co. Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sterling Construction Co. Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sterling Construction Co. Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sterling Construction Co. Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sterling Construction Co. Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sterling Construction Co. Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?