- The report contains detailed information about SSGI, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SSGI, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SSGI, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SSGI, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SSGI, Inc. business.
About SSGI, Inc.
SSGI, Inc., a petroleum contractor, providing construction and environmental compliance services for its government and private sector clients in Florida. The company also provides general contractor services for commercial construction projects.
Insurance Restoration: The company is a contractor for insurance companies and is qualified for residential, commercial, and industrial projects. It offer the insured, adjuster, and carrier a single source for mold remediation, flood mitigation, fire restoration, emergency services, contents cleaning, and inventory compilation services. It is certified as a CIEC (certified indoor environmental consultant) and as a CMRS (certified mold remediation supervisor).
Petroleum Contracting: Petroleum contracting involves the removal and replacement of obsolete single walled tanks, piping and the related clean-up on any petroleum dispensing and/or storage sites. These sites can be gas stations, factories, citrus farms or multi faceted industrial facilities. The company offers an alternative to full tank replacement by utilizing the Xerxes secondary containment system. It has entered into an agreement with Tank Tech, Inc. (Tank Tech), under which it has the right to use its proprietary method of relining existing underground storage tanks.
Commercial/Retail Construction: The company, as a full service general contractor, provides design/build and construction services for commercial, industrial, and retail customers throughout Florida. It provides construction management services for various customers who require new construction, as well as tenant improvements. It provides the following: managing the sub-contractor bidding process and subsequent contracting; constructions permit processing and buildings code compliance; design structure and plans; and erection of building, landscaping, and final inspection with local authorities
In May 2010, the company acquired the B&M Construction Co., Inc., a construction company operating in the Southeastern United States, which specializes in the design, construction, and maintenance of retail petroleum facilities.
SSGI, Inc. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SSGI, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SSGI, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SSGI, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SSGI, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SSGI, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SSGI, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SSGI, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SSGI, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SSGI, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SSGI, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SSGI, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SSGI, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SSGI, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SSGI, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SSGI, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SSGI, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SSGI, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SSGI, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SSGI, Inc. Major Shareholders
SSGI, Inc. History
SSGI, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SSGI, Inc. Offices and Representations
SSGI, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SSGI, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SSGI, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
SSGI, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
SSGI, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SSGI, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SSGI, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SSGI, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
SSGI, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
SSGI, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SSGI, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SSGI, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?