- The report contains detailed information about Sintex Industries that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sintex Industries. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sintex Industries financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sintex Industries competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sintex Industries business.
About Sintex Industries
Sintex Industries Limited manufactures and sells plastic and textile related products in India and internationally. It offers plastic building and construction products, including water, loft, panel, septic, and underground water storage tanks; rainwater harvesting systems; PVC pipes; doors, windows, and ventilators; waste water treatment systems; prefabricated buildings; and monolithic solutions for low income group houses. It also provides electrical equipment products consisting of meter boxes, pillar boxes, fuse boards, connection boards, junction boxes, cable trays, cross arms, battery stands, trench covers, pultruded sections, notice plates, and insulators. In addition, the company offers interiors, such as wall paneling products, plastic boards, kitchen cabinets, and furniture systems; industrial products comprising pallets, insulated boxes, pallet containers, chemical/acid tanks, troughs, electroplating/pickling tanks, bins and vats, drums, and injection molded pallets; and consumer products consisting of bins, ice boxes, solar water heating systems, solar cookers, planters, bio gas plants, road dividers, milk cans, and evacuated glass tube systems. Further, it provides customized solutions for infrastructure, construction, interiors, packaging, electrical engineering, railways, defense, and industrial sectors. Additionally, the company offers textile products, including mens shirting fabrics, ladies wear fabrics, yarn-dyed corduroy, and ultima cotton yarn based corduroy products. Sintex Industries also provides ready-to-stitch cut pieces and small meter lengths for retailers, as well as tents, and water proof and fire retardant fabrics for the defense sector. It was formerly known as Bharat Vijay Mills Ltd and changed its name to Sintex Industries Limited. The company was founded in 1931 and is headquartered in Kalol, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SINTEX INDUSTRIES COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SINTEX INDUSTRIES BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SINTEX INDUSTRIES SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SINTEX INDUSTRIES FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SINTEX INDUSTRIES COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sintex Industries Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sintex Industries and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sintex Industries and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sintex Industries Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sintex Industries Industry Position Analysis
6. SINTEX INDUSTRIES NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SINTEX INDUSTRIES EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SINTEX INDUSTRIES ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SINTEX INDUSTRIES IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SINTEX INDUSTRIES PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SINTEX INDUSTRIES VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sintex Industries Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sintex Industries Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sintex Industries Major Shareholders
Sintex Industries History
Sintex Industries Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sintex Industries Offices and Representations
Sintex Industries SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sintex Industries Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sintex Industries Capital Market Snapshot
Sintex Industries Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Sintex Industries Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sintex Industries Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sintex Industries Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sintex Industries 1-year Stock Charts
Sintex Industries 5-year Stock Charts
Sintex Industries vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sintex Industries vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sintex Industries Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?