- The report contains detailed information about Shimizu Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Shimizu Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Shimizu Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Shimizu Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Shimizu Corp. business.
About Shimizu Corp.
Shimizu Corporation operates as an architectural, engineering, and general contracting company primarily in Japan. The company engages in contracting for building, civil engineering, machinery, and other construction works; research, planning, evaluation, management, and consultancy in connection with construction works, and regional, urban, ocean, space, and resources and energy development; and purchase, sale, letting, brokerage, and management of real estate. It also constructs, maintains, and operates public and quasi-public facilities, such as public office buildings, roads, harbors, airports, and parks, as well as educational, cultural, medical, welfare, water supply, and sewerage facilities; generates and supplies electricity and heat; undertakes soil analysis and purification work, collection, disposition, disposal, and reutilization of waste; and designs and installs information communication systems and building management systems. In addition, the company involves in the maintenance, security, and cleaning of buildings, equipment, and machinery; design, manufacture, sale, and lease of construction machinery, concrete products, wooden products, and furniture and interior fittings; licensing and sale of industrial property, copyrights, know-how, and computer software; and management of sporting facilities, hotels, restaurants, and resort facilities. Further, it sells pharmaceuticals, medical care materials, and medical machinery and equipment; produces advertisements, publications, printing, images, and other information media; provides business event and inland transportation services; operates warehouses and distribution centers, a life and non-life insurance agency, a travel agency, and a manpower supply agency; and offers loans, guarantees, and factoring services. The company was formerly known as Shimizu Construction Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Shimizu Corporation in 1987. The company was founded in 1804 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHIMIZU CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHIMIZU CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHIMIZU CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHIMIZU CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHIMIZU CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Shimizu Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Shimizu Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Shimizu Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Shimizu Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Shimizu Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SHIMIZU CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHIMIZU CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHIMIZU CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHIMIZU CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHIMIZU CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHIMIZU CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Shimizu Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Shimizu Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Shimizu Corp. Major Shareholders
Shimizu Corp. History
Shimizu Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Shimizu Corp. Offices and Representations
Shimizu Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Shimizu Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Shimizu Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Shimizu Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Shimizu Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Shimizu Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Shimizu Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Shimizu Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Shimizu Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Shimizu Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Shimizu Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Shimizu Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?