- The report contains detailed information about Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT business.
About Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT
PT Semen Gresik Persero Tbk principally operates as a cement manufacturing company. Through its subsidiaries, the company engages in clay and limestone mining, cement bag manufacturing, and in industrial real estate business. The company operates mainly in Indonesia, other parts of Asia, Africa, Europe, Australia, and the United States.
Qordinary Portland Cement (OPC): The company produces and markets OPC, which is a hydraulic cement used for general constructions, such as the construction of buildings, among other things houses, multi-storeyed buildings, bridges and roads.
Portland Pozzolanic Cement (PPC): The company produces and markets PPC, which is a mixed cement using pozzolan as an additional material to the mixture of slag and gypsum in the final grinding process. This type of cement is suitable for the foundry of mass concrete, dams, irrigation, coastal or swamp constructions, requiring resistance to sulfate and medium hydration heat.
White cement: The company offers White cement, which is used for buildings decoratic purposed. Also used for putty or primer, basic material for tiles production, and work installation of ceramics, tiles and marbles. Cement of this type is easily colored as desired.
PT Semen Padang: The company owns 99,99% of PT Semen Padang (SP), installed capacity of 5,570,000 tons per annum and is the major cement supplier in the Sumatera area. Its location is very strategic for cement distribution in West Indonesian region. SP production capacity of 5,570,000 tons is produced from 5 cement plants.
SP produces OPC, Oil Well Cement (OWC) and Super Masonry Cement (SMC). Portland cement is produced in various grades: I, II, III, V and PPC. SP markets mainly in Sumatera area, however sales are also made to the Jakarta area, West Java, West Kalimantan and South Kalimantan. SP also exports to various countries in Asia and Africa.
PT Semen Tonasa: The company owns 99.99% of PT Semen Tonasa (ST), installed production capacity of 3,480,000 tons per annum and is a strategic cement producer to supply cement in the East Indonesian region. ST produces Portland Cement type I, II, V, Masonry Cement, and Fly Ash Cement. The production capacity of 3,480,000 tons is produced from 3 cement plants.
STs market covers mainly Celebes, as well as Kalimantan, Nusa Tenggara, Bali, and other East Indonesian regions. ST also exports to various countries particularly Asia, Africa, Europe and Australia. To support its market, ST operates packing plants in its market region, namely: Ujung Pandang, Bitung Samarinda, Banjarmasin, Bali, Ambon and Palu.
PT Kawasan Industri Gresik: PT Kawasan Industri Gresik (KIG) is a subsidiary of the company located at Gresik, East Java. It develops and manages industrial estates and consulting services in the field of industrial estate. The company owns 65% of KIG, while PT Petrokimia Gresik (Persero) owns the remaining 35%. In its business operations, KIG develops land, factory buildings ready for use and warehouse which are for sale or lease in various areas in East Java, central Java, DIY and West Java, including buildings used to support the companys marketing.
PT Industri Kemasan Semen Gresik: PT Industri Kemasan Semen Gresik (IKSG) is a subsidiary of the company located at Tuban, East Java and the scope of activities is cement bag manufacturing, trading and services. IKSGs stockholders comprise the company with ownership of 60%, PT Kertas Kraft Aceh (Persero) with ownership of 10%, PT Nugraha Longartha Indonesia with ownership of 10% and PT Nusantara Ampera Bakti with ownership of 20%. In its business operations, IKSG owns 5 packing machines with total installed capacity 123,000,000 bags per annum.
PT United Tractors Semen Gresik: PT United Tractors Semen Gresik (UTSG) is a subsidiary of the company located at Tuban, East Java. It engages in mining, trading and services. The companys owns 55% interest in UTSG, while PT United Tractor Tbk owns the remaining 45%. The main activity of UTSG is to support the companys production activities especially the supply of cement raw materials.
PT Swadaya Graha: PT Swadaya Graha engages in business as developer, civil and electrical worked contractor, mechanical works contractor, and in the field of workshop and manufacture, lease of steel construction, services, engineering bureau, industry and trade. The company owns 25% of the shares.
PT Varia Usaha: PT Varia Usaha engages in the field of public transportation and forwarding services, cement trading/distribution and mining. In order to support the core business, PT Varia Usaha is also engaging in the field of machine manufacture, industrial goods trading and automotive workshops. The company owns 24.95% of the shares, Dana Pensiun Semen Gresik 48.7% and Koperasi Warga Semen Gresik 26.35%.
PT Eternit Gresik (PT EG): PT EG produces: Pieces of cement fiber, panel and other building materials from cement fiber. Building materials from cement fiber earlier-processed materials for further processed by surface sanding, surface polishing, edge cutting, and edge beveling. The company owns 17.57 % of shares, Team S.A. (Belgium) 77,57 %, and Rontal Employee Cooperative 4,86 %.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SEMEN GRESIK PERSERO TBK PT COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SEMEN GRESIK PERSERO TBK PT BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SEMEN GRESIK PERSERO TBK PT SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SEMEN GRESIK PERSERO TBK PT FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SEMEN GRESIK PERSERO TBK PT COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT Industry Position Analysis
6. SEMEN GRESIK PERSERO TBK PT NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SEMEN GRESIK PERSERO TBK PT EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SEMEN GRESIK PERSERO TBK PT ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDONESIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SEMEN GRESIK PERSERO TBK PT IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SEMEN GRESIK PERSERO TBK PT PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SEMEN GRESIK PERSERO TBK PT VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT Major Shareholders
Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT History
Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT Offices and Representations
Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT Capital Market Snapshot
Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT 1-year Stock Charts
Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT 5-year Stock Charts
Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Semen Gresik Persero tbk PT Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?