- The report contains detailed information about The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company business.
About The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of various types of pipes and related products to municipal, civil engineering, industrial, energy, and agricultural markets worldwide. The companys products include glass reinforced polyester and epoxy, thermoplastic, ductile iron, and concrete pipes. It offers glass-reinforced plastics and epoxy, ductile iron, and polymer concrete pipe technologies. The company also engages in the development and licensing of technologies related to production of various types of pipes; and construction and supply of related pipe manufacturing machines. In addition, it provides water management services, including the development, management, and operation of water and waste water infrastructure facilities covering project appraisal, pre-feasibility studies, implementation of strategies, design, engineering, and consultative avenues for private sector participation, as well as financial engineering services. Further, the company manufactures and supplies rubber products for seals and air-conditioning applications; sizing and agents; lining materials to protect pipes and structures against corrosion; polyurethane products for pipes and tanks; and fiberglass products and fiberglass reinforced plastic products. It provides pipes and accessories for water, sewage, hydro-power, gas, oil services, construction, engineering, municipal, industrial, agricultural, and marine applications. The company was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE SAUDI ARABIAN AMIANTIT COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE SAUDI ARABIAN AMIANTIT COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE SAUDI ARABIAN AMIANTIT COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE SAUDI ARABIAN AMIANTIT COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE SAUDI ARABIAN AMIANTIT COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company Industry Position Analysis
6. THE SAUDI ARABIAN AMIANTIT COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE SAUDI ARABIAN AMIANTIT COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE SAUDI ARABIAN AMIANTIT COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SAUDI ARABIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE SAUDI ARABIAN AMIANTIT COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE SAUDI ARABIAN AMIANTIT COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE SAUDI ARABIAN AMIANTIT COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company Major Shareholders
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company History
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company Offices and Representations
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company Capital Market Snapshot
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company 1-year Stock Charts
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company 5-year Stock Charts
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The Saudi Arabian Amiantit Company Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?