- The report contains detailed information about Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. business.
About Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A.
Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. engages in the construction, real estate development, property-owning, and services businesses.
The company operates in five distinct areas of activity, including Construction; Concessions; Real Estate Development; Property; and Services.
The company engages in civil engineering and building business in Spain, Portugal, Chile, Italy, Costa Rica, and other markets through Sacyr and Somague groups. Its vicil works include motorways, railways, hydraulic, airport, and other works. It also involves in the construction of non-residential buildings and residential buildings. Non-residential building includes various types of works, including office buildings, hospitals, homes for the elderly, business centers, shopping centers, hotels, and public buildings.
Real Estate Development
The company engages in real estate development through Vallehermoso in the Spanish mainland and islands. Vallehermosos land bank, as of December 31, 2008, amounted to 11.29 million square meters, with a buildable area of 4 million square meters, equivalent to 31,000 homes. Vallehermosos business activity is divided into six geographical areas: South Area, Catalunya/Balearics Area, Centre Area, Northwest Area, Levante, and North.
South Area: Activity in this area is centered on the Autonomous Community of Andalusia. Primary homes are the main target market but a small secondary market has been opened up in the holiday homes segment.
Catalunya/Balearics Area: This regional department is based in Barcelona and operates in the provinces of Catalunya and also in the Balearics (Palma de Mallorca).
Centre Area: This regional department covers the Autonomous Community of Madrid and other bordering provinces, such as Ciudad Real and Guadalajara. It also coordinates real estate development activities in the Canary Islands and Portugal.
Northwest Area: This regional department covers the Autonomous Community of Galicia, principally A Coruna and Vigo, together with the provinces of Valladolid and Burgos.
Levante: This regional department covers the three provinces of the Autonomous Community of Valencia plus the bordering province of Albacete and the Autonomous Community of Murcia.
North: This regional department covers various Autonomous Communities: the Basque Country, Aragón, La Rioja, Asturias, and Cantabria.
The company engages in motorway concession business through Itínere Infraestructuras and Europistas groups. As of December 31, 2008, it had a portfolio of 44 concessions in Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Chile, Costa Rica, and Brazil. Of 44 concessions, 36 were toll roads either in operation or under construction, totaling 3,561 kilometers, with 26 in Europe (Spain: 20, Portugal: 4, and Ireland: 2) and 10 in America (Chile: 7, Brazil: 1, and Costa Rica: 2). The company also has 8 concessions in other activities, all in Spain: 3 hospitals in the Madrid Community; 2 transport hubs or transport interchange, also in Madrid; and 1 Metro line in Seville, 1 service area management company, and 1 airport.
The company engages in property management and rental business through Testa Group. It primarily involves in the leasing of offices and shopping centers with Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, and Miami being primary markets. Its properties also include housing, hotels, logistics centers, and homes for the elderly.
The company has 1,583,749 square meters in operation. Of this, 595,070 square meters correspond to offices. It also has 9,958 garage spaces. In the shopping centre division the managed area amounts to 109,661 square meters. In the area of housing rentals, Testa manages a total of 1,355 apartments and 1,137 of its own parking spaces, which implies another 104,803 square meters, and administers these types of assets belonging to property funds. This implies another 664,402 square meters. In addition, Testa owns 10 hotels with 2,183 rooms. These assets add a 126,136 square meters. These are classified as four and five-star establishments. Testas logistics centers have a total area of 210,430 square meters in Barcelona, Zaragoza, Guadalajara, and
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SACYR VALLEHERMOSO, S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SACYR VALLEHERMOSO, S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SACYR VALLEHERMOSO, S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SACYR VALLEHERMOSO, S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SACYR VALLEHERMOSO, S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. SACYR VALLEHERMOSO, S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SACYR VALLEHERMOSO, S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SACYR VALLEHERMOSO, S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SPAIN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SACYR VALLEHERMOSO, S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SACYR VALLEHERMOSO, S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SACYR VALLEHERMOSO, S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. Major Shareholders
Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. History
Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. Offices and Representations
Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sacyr Vallehermoso, S.A. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?