- The report contains detailed information about Racec Group Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Racec Group Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Racec Group Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Racec Group Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Racec Group Ltd business.
About Racec Group Ltd
RACEC Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides engineering infrastructure solutions to rail and electrical sectors in South Africa and southern Africa. It involves in the construction, maintenance, and upgrading of railway trackwork; gantries, stacker reclaimer, and shiploader trackwork; provision of customized trolley tracks; thermit welding and electric arc butt welding of rails; provision of crane tracks for the building industry; railway siding design; sale of railway materials; provision of trackwork encased in concrete; track related ancillary works; management of industrial rail networks; and manufacture of precast concrete items. The company also offers electrical reticulation, metering and vending, distribution, and substations, as well as overhead transmission lines, road and area lighting, rail track electrification, electrical networks maintenance, and rail track electrification systems maintenance. In addition, it specializes in electrical installation and maintenance contracts for the industrial, commercial, and domestic markets; and the production, supply, and installation of electrical components, including control and switchgear, control boxes, and electrical kiosks, as well as manufactures a range of generators for the commercial and industrial sectors. RACEC Group operates in Western Cape, KwaZulu-Natal, and Gauteng. The company, formerly known as Railway and Civil Engineering Construction (Pty) Ltd., was founded in 1956 and is headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RACEC GROUP LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RACEC GROUP LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RACEC GROUP LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RACEC GROUP LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RACEC GROUP LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Racec Group Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Racec Group Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Racec Group Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Racec Group Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Racec Group Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. RACEC GROUP LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RACEC GROUP LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RACEC GROUP LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RACEC GROUP LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RACEC GROUP LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RACEC GROUP LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Racec Group Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Racec Group Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Racec Group Ltd Major Shareholders
Racec Group Ltd History
Racec Group Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Racec Group Ltd Offices and Representations
Racec Group Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Racec Group Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Racec Group Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Racec Group Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Racec Group Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Racec Group Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Racec Group Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Racec Group Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Racec Group Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Racec Group Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Racec Group Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Racec Group Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?