- The report contains detailed information about Quanex Building Products Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Quanex Building Products Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Quanex Building Products Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Quanex Building Products Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Quanex Building Products Corporation business.
About Quanex Building Products Corporation
Quanex Building Products Corporation provides engineered products and aluminum sheet products.
The company operates in two segments, Engineered Products and Aluminum Sheet Producats.
The Engineered Products segment consists of five fabricated metal components operations, two facilities producing wood fenestration (door and window) components, four polyvinyl chloride (vinyl) extrusion facilities, an insulating glass spacer operation, and a facility that services automated equipment for assembling insulating glass units. The segments operations produce window and door components for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) that primarily serve the residential construction and remodeling markets.
The segments products include insulating glass spacer systems, window and patio door screens, aluminum cladding and other roll formed metal window components, door components, such as thresholds and astragals, moldings, residential exterior products, vinyl and composite patio door, window profiles and custom window grilles, trim and architectural moldings in a variety of woods, thin film solar panel sealants, and engineered wood flooring. Value-added capabilities include compound blending, window system design, tooling design and fabrication, in-line weatherstrip installation and miter cutting, and co-extrusion of integrated weather-resistant coatings. Metal fabrication operations include roll forming, stamping, and end-product assembly to produce various fenestration products. Engineered Products customers end-use applications include windows and window components, entry and patio door systems, custom hardwood architectural moldings, and solar panels.
Aluminum Sheet Products
The Aluminum Sheet Products segment consists of an aluminum mini-mill operation and three aluminum sheet cold finishing operations. Aluminum sheet finishing capabilities include reducing reroll (hot-rolled aluminum sheet) coil to specific gauge, annealing, slitting, and custom coating. Customer end-use applications include window screen frames and screens, exterior home trim, fascias, roof edgings, soffits, downspouts, and gutters. The product is packaged and delivered for use by various customers primarily in the building and construction markets. Secondary markets include transportation (truck trailer, RV, and mobile home panels).
The segments aluminum mini-mill which can produce approximately 360 million annualized finished pounds uses an in-line casting process. The mini-mill converts aluminum scrap to reroll through melting, continuous casting, and in-line hot rolling processes. It also has aluminum scrap shredding and blending capabilities, as well as two rotary barrel melting furnaces, a delacquering furnace and a dross recovery system that improve the mini-mills use of raw materials, allowing it to utilize a range of scrap, while improving raw material yields.
Sales and Distribution
The company has sales representatives in various parts of the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, and Asia.
Engineered Products Business: The company's primary competitors include Royal Group, Veka, Deceuninck, Edgetech, Cardinal Glass Industries, GED Integrated Solutions, Allmetal, and Ritescreen.
Aluminum Sheet Products Business: The company's primary competitors include Aleris, Jupiter, Alcoa, and JW Aluminum.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QUANEX BUILDING PRODUCTS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QUANEX BUILDING PRODUCTS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QUANEX BUILDING PRODUCTS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QUANEX BUILDING PRODUCTS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QUANEX BUILDING PRODUCTS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Quanex Building Products Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Quanex Building Products Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Quanex Building Products Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Quanex Building Products Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Quanex Building Products Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. QUANEX BUILDING PRODUCTS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QUANEX BUILDING PRODUCTS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QUANEX BUILDING PRODUCTS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QUANEX BUILDING PRODUCTS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QUANEX BUILDING PRODUCTS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QUANEX BUILDING PRODUCTS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Quanex Building Products Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Quanex Building Products Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Quanex Building Products Corporation Major Shareholders
Quanex Building Products Corporation History
Quanex Building Products Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Quanex Building Products Corporation Offices and Representations
Quanex Building Products Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Quanex Building Products Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Quanex Building Products Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Quanex Building Products Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Quanex Building Products Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Quanex Building Products Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Quanex Building Products Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Quanex Building Products Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Quanex Building Products Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Quanex Building Products Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Quanex Building Products Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Quanex Building Products Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?