The report presents detailed overview of the PVC (Resin and Plasticate) market in the world and regions (CIS countries in particular) by contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Firstly, brief introduction is provided. Thus, pvc (resin and plasticate) properties, application areas and manufacturing technologies are considered. Further goes the analysis of global pvc (resin and plasticate) market with emphasis on its main components which are production, consumption, prices, global trade, future forecast, etc. This part focuses on regional markets as well.
Another important unit of the report is devoted to the CIS market. This part starts from general introduction of the market situation in the region, then follows the thorough research of each country market in particular.
The report also supplis with the data on investment projects, patent information and some other parameters specific for this or that market.
Besides, the current situation in the market the research features market historical background and provides future forecast as well. Thus, this PVC (Resin and Plasticate) market research presents full picture of the named market.
1. PVC: BASIC PHYSICOCHEMICAL PROPERTIES
1.1 environmental data
1.2 consumer properties of plasticized and non-plasticized polyvinyl chloride
2. PVC PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING METHODS
2.1 brands; application areas of suspension/emulsion/mass PVC, vinyl chloride copolymers, compound materials
2.2 semi-finished PVC products, foamed PVC, plasticates
2.3 PVC mixture compositions
3. PVC MARKET STATE (PVC PRODUCTION CAPACITIES BY COUNTRIES AND FIRMS; SUPPLY AND DEMAND)
4. PVC MARKET STATE BY REGIONS (WESTERN EUROPE, CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE, NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA, THE ASIA-PACIFIC REGION COUNTRIES): PRODUCTION, CONSUMPTION, IMPORTS AND EXPORTS
5. RUSSIAN PVC MARKET STATE (PRODUCERS, PRODUCTION VOLUMES, EXPORT & IMPORT VOLUMES, CONTACT DETAILS). PVC RANGE OF PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED BY THE RUSSIAN ENTERPRISES
6. UKRANIAN PVC MARKET STATE (PRODUCERS, PRODUCTION DEVELOPMENT, DEMAND FOR PVC, EXPORTS & IMPORTS, PRODUCT RANGE, APPLICATION AREAS)
7. PVC MARKET PRICES (CONTRACT PRICES FOR PVC ON THE WESTERN EUROPEAN MARKET, WORLD PRICES IN EUROPE, AMERICA, ASIA-PACIFIC REGION)
8. ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS CONNECTED WITH PRODUCTION, PROCESSING, CONSUMPTION AND UTILIZATION OF PVC AND PVC PRODUCTS
9. UKRAINIAN CONSUMERS OF PVC, CABLE AND FOOTWEAR PLASTICATE, POLYVINYL CHLORIDE PLASTIC, PLASTISOL (CONTACT DETAILS INCL.). CONSUMERS OF SECONDARY RAW MATERIALS
10. PVC CONSUMERS IN RUSSIA AND BALTIC COUNTRIES
11. TRADERS/PRODUCERS/AGENTS IN THE UKRAINE (CONTACT DETAILS INCL.)
12. TRADEMARKS, PVC PRODUCERS AND PROCESSING COMPANIES IN THE NON-CIS COUNTRIES (CONTACT DETAILS INCL.)
13. ADVERTISING BOOKLETS AND PRICE-LISTS FROM CIS PRODUCERS
Please note that the report is a half-ready publication which means we have all information for the report production but it needs to be organized into a finalized product. Besides, it requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from various sources. This process takes 8-10 business days after the order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports finalized and updated immediately. That is why it takes 8-10 days to update a report after an order is received.