- The report contains detailed information about PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company business.
About PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company
PIK Group operates as a residential developer in Russia. The company engages in the development, construction, and sale of residential properties targeted primarily at the middle income housing market. In addition, the company engages in the production and assembly of pre-fabricated mass-market housing; facility management of finished apartments; and production and sale of construction materials, such as sand, crushed rock, and gravel.
The companys segments include Sales of Real Estate Property; Construction Services; and Sales of Construction Materials and Other Activities.
Sales of Real Estate Property
Activities in this segment primarily relate to the implementation of developments planned and undertaken by the company, including the identification of investment opportunities, performing feasibility studies, obtaining the construction permits, carrying out construction of projects and performing project management activities, and marketing the companys real estate projects to potential buyers.
Activities in this segment primarily relate to contracting activities, construction of concrete panels, assembly of prefabricated panel buildings and production of other construction materials. This segment provides such services to the companys sales of Real Estate Property segment, as well as to third parties, including the Moscow city government.
Sales of Construction Materials and Other Activities
Activities of this segment primarily related to the production of raw materials; servicing and maintenance of residential properties; and production of doors, windows and facades. This segment supplies raw materials and construction materials to the companys Construction Services segment and the Sales of Real Estate Property segment as well as to third parties.
Portfolio of properties
The companys total land bank, as of January 1 2008, amounted to 14.2 million square meters of unsold saleable area, an equivalent 800 properties.
Development and Real Estate Operations/Key Projects
Yaroslavsky development, Mytischi (Moscow Region)
Mytischi is located to the North-East of Moscow Region. The project represents an urban neighborhood development. It consists of 90 properties, predominantly residential, with commercial properties and parking. It is located in a desirable residential area and development plans include infrastructure such as kindergartens, schools, nurseries, and athletics fields.
Novokurkino development, Khimki (Moscow Region)
Khimki lies at the intersection of three important Russian transport corridors, namely the Moscow-St. The company plans to develop three adjacent micro-districts, (microdistricts six, seven and eight) consisting of a total of 23 multi-apartment residential buildings.
Centralny development, Dolgoprudny (Moscow Region)
Dolgoprudny is a small town located in the Moscow region, approximately five kilometers from the MKAD, to the north of Moscow. The company intends to develop a micro-district of 21 buildings, with an approximate net selling area of 270,000 square meters.
Sovhoznaya development, Khimki (Moscow Region)
The companys development in Khimki is Sovkhoznaya, a project consisting of 14 multi-apartment residential buildings, 8 garages and 6 shopping & recreation centres. The net selling area would be approximately 301,000 square meters (PIK share). As of January 1 2008, the company had 22 buildings under development and 6 buildings held for development.
Kommunarka development, Leninsky area (Moscow region)
The Kommunarka real estate development is located to the southwest of Moscow, 2 kilometers from the ring motorways (MKAD) along Kashirskoye Highway. The development would consist of poured-concrete residential buildings and cottages covering a total area of 127 hectares.
Park City development, Moscow
Park City is located between the Garden Ring Road and the Third Ring Road on one of Moscows main streets. The project is a mixed-use poured-concrete development of Class A office space and luxury apartments approximately 14.3 hectares.
English Town development, Moscow
The English Town r
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PIK GROUP OPEN JOINT-STOCK COMPANY COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PIK GROUP OPEN JOINT-STOCK COMPANY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PIK GROUP OPEN JOINT-STOCK COMPANY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PIK GROUP OPEN JOINT-STOCK COMPANY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PIK GROUP OPEN JOINT-STOCK COMPANY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company Industry Position Analysis
6. PIK GROUP OPEN JOINT-STOCK COMPANY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PIK GROUP OPEN JOINT-STOCK COMPANY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PIK GROUP OPEN JOINT-STOCK COMPANY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. RUSSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PIK GROUP OPEN JOINT-STOCK COMPANY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PIK GROUP OPEN JOINT-STOCK COMPANY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PIK GROUP OPEN JOINT-STOCK COMPANY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company Major Shareholders
PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company History
PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company Offices and Representations
PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company Capital Market Snapshot
PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company 1-year Stock Charts
PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company 5-year Stock Charts
PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PIK Group Open Joint-Stock Company Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?