- The report contains detailed information about Per Aarsleff A/S that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Per Aarsleff A/S. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Per Aarsleff A/S financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Per Aarsleff A/S competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Per Aarsleff A/S business.
About Per Aarsleff A/S
Per Aarsleff A/S operates as a general infrastructure contractor in foundation works, pipe rehabilitation, and marine construction areas in northern Europe. The company operates in three segments: Construction, Pipe Technologies, and Piling. The Construction segment executes infrastructure projects, such as roads, harbors, railways, tunnels, airport facilities, gas pipes, sewer pipes, communication lines, and high-tension lines, as well as implements service and maintenance tasks. This segment also undertakes marine construction works, including harbor installations, ferry berths, coastal protection, embankments, offshore foundations, cofferdams, and underground structures; and implements water treatment projects. In addition, it undertakes civil engineering and paving works, and works in sports related fields, such as golf courses, as well as provides service work. The Pipe Technologies segment renovates pipe systems with trenchless methods, sewer pipes and manholes, and pipe systems above the ground; renovates vertical pipes in buildings, which include process pipes, downpipes, and vent ducts; and engages in pile production. The Piling segment engages in the production and foundation of prefabricated and reinforced concrete piles; construction of cofferdams; installation of sheet piles; and drilling works in connection with groundwater lowering, horizontal directional drilling, soil anchors, and secant piles in Denmark, Germany, England, Poland, and Sweden. The company was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in Aabyhoej, Denmark.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PER AARSLEFF A/S COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PER AARSLEFF A/S BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PER AARSLEFF A/S SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PER AARSLEFF A/S FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PER AARSLEFF A/S COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Per Aarsleff A/S Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Per Aarsleff A/S and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Per Aarsleff A/S and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Per Aarsleff A/S Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Per Aarsleff A/S Industry Position Analysis
6. PER AARSLEFF A/S NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PER AARSLEFF A/S EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PER AARSLEFF A/S ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. DENMARK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PER AARSLEFF A/S IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PER AARSLEFF A/S PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PER AARSLEFF A/S VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Per Aarsleff A/S Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Per Aarsleff A/S Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Per Aarsleff A/S Major Shareholders
Per Aarsleff A/S History
Per Aarsleff A/S Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Per Aarsleff A/S Offices and Representations
Per Aarsleff A/S SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Per Aarsleff A/S Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Per Aarsleff A/S Capital Market Snapshot
Per Aarsleff A/S Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Per Aarsleff A/S Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Per Aarsleff A/S Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Per Aarsleff A/S Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Per Aarsleff A/S 1-year Stock Charts
Per Aarsleff A/S 5-year Stock Charts
Per Aarsleff A/S vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Per Aarsleff A/S vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Per Aarsleff A/S Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?