- The report contains detailed information about PBG SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PBG SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PBG SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PBG SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PBG SA business.
About PBG SA
PBG S.A. offers specialist services in the area of end-toend systems and facilities for natural gas, crude oil, and fuels.
The companys subsidiary, PBG Capital Group, operates in five segments: Crude oil and natural gas, Water, Fuels, Residential and industrial construction, and Roads. The scope of construction services offered includes end-to-end execution, design, upgrade, renovation, overhauls, and maintenance of facilities and systems.
Natural Gas, Crude Oil, and Fuels segment
PBG S.A.: The company is either the main contractor or a subcontractor responsible for the design, construction, upgrade, service, and maintenance in the following areas: mining of natural gas and crude oil; transmission of natural gas and crude oil; and storage of natural gas, fuel, LNG, LPG, C5+, CNG, as well as natural gas distribution.
Excan Oil and Gas Engineering Ltd.: An engineering company operating in the area of design and provision of equipment for the construction of natural gas and crude oil systems.
Gas & Oil Engineering sr.o.: Gas & Oil is an engineering company operating in the area of design and implementation of projects on the international market. The company's offer includes the preparation of analyses and studies, designs, financial analysis, project management, turnkey supplies, and supervision in the areas of natural gas and crude oil.
Hydrobudowa Polska S.A.: Hydrobudowa W³oc³awek SA specializes in end-to-end construction and servicing of engineering, hydrotechnical, environmental protection, and water and sewerage systems.
Hydrobudowa 9 PIB S.A.: The main business of the company is hydro-technical, environmental protection, road and residential construction systems.
Przedsiebiorstwo Inynieryjne Metorex Sp. z o.o.: The company offers construction services, such as the construction of waterworks, sewerage systems, heating and gas pipelines, land improvement for hydro-engineering structures, wastewater treatment plants, as well as surfaces of roads and squares.
Infra SA: Business activities of the company concentrate on services in the area of sanitary engineering and environmental protection. The company uses different methods of renovation of waterworks, sewerage, and technological systems.
KWG S.A.: The company specializes in investments in infrastructures related to environmental protection, such as: waterworks and sewerage systems, pumping stations and wastewater treatment plants, low-medium and high-pressure gas supply systems, as well as meter and regulator stations and gas boiler houses.
PRIS Sp. z o.o.: The company operates in the area of renovation and monitoring of pipelines and trenchless technologies.
Wiertmar Sp. z o.o.: The company offers services in the area of renovation and monitoring of pipelines and trenchless technologies.
Aprivia S.A.: Aprvia is responsible for the consolidation of companies from the road construction sector and strengthening the position of PBG Capital Group in the area of road construction, including the acquisition and execution of contracts and the organization of financing activities.
Dromost Sp. z o.o.: The company offers construction services in the area of transport facilities and produces bituminous masses.
PRID SA: The company is the contractor of road, bridge, and engineering works, including ground works, the construction of sewerage systems and bases, as well soil stabilization and surface works, both bituminous and concrete ones. The company also owns a bituminous mass works with a research laboratory.
Betpol SA: The company's scope of business includes mainly road works, such as foamed bitumen cold recycling or milling asphalt and concrete surfaces. Betpol also produces cold asphalt and bitumen mix and ready mix concrete. Moreover, it produces steel constructions and it offers demolition, assembly, and construction services, as well as installation services, including reinforced concrete works.
Brokam Sp. z o.o.: The company owns the land and license for aggregate production. The company would back-up the companies from PBG Capital Group operating in the segment of road construction by providing construction materials.
Bathinex Sp. z o.o.: The company owns the land and license for aggregate production.
Real Estate segment
PBG Dom Sp. z o.o.: The company operates in the area of real estate development (the construction of a housing estate in Lusówko near Poznan). It also manages real estate and land owned by all companies from PBG Capital Group.
Apartamenty Poznanskie Sp. z o.o.: The company operates in the area of construction and real estate development.
Supporting Companies from PBG Capital Group
Avatia Sp. z o.o.: The main business of the company is the provision of IT services, including IT consultancy, IT systems implementation, data processing, as well as services related with IT and computer technologies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PBG SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PBG SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PBG SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PBG SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PBG SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PBG SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PBG SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PBG SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PBG SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PBG SA Industry Position Analysis
6. PBG SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PBG SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PBG SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. POLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PBG SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PBG SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PBG SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PBG SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PBG SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PBG SA Major Shareholders
PBG SA History
PBG SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PBG SA Offices and Representations
PBG SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PBG SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PBG SA Capital Market Snapshot
PBG SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
PBG SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PBG SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PBG SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PBG SA 1-year Stock Charts
PBG SA 5-year Stock Charts
PBG SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PBG SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PBG SA Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?