- The report contains detailed information about OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. business.
About OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd.
Om Metals Infraprojects Limited primarily engages in the design, engineering, manufacture, supply, installation, testing, and commissioning of various hydro mechanical equipments for hydroelectric power and irrigation projects in India. The companys engineering construction product line comprises radial gates, vertical gates, stoplog gates, draft tube gates, steel liners, penstocks and pressure shaft liners, trash racks, trash rack cleaning machines, cranes, gantry cranes, mechanical and hydraulic hoists, lifting arrangements, steel bridges and walkways, electrical control and atomization systems, and SCADA systems. Its engineering services include transport and logistics services for equipments; installations, testing, and commissioning; operation and maintenance contracts; training of manpower; on site mechanical maintenance contracts for various components; repair and refurbishments works for existing and old power plants; and redesign/overhaul and replacements works for equipments. The company also owns various real estate properties comprising a multiplex-cum-shopping complex and a hotel, as well as a residential township with flats, villas, and apartments. In addition, it develops various infrastructure projects, consisting of special economic zone and a port. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in New Delhi, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OM METALS INFRAPROJECTS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OM METALS INFRAPROJECTS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OM METALS INFRAPROJECTS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OM METALS INFRAPROJECTS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OM METALS INFRAPROJECTS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. OM METALS INFRAPROJECTS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OM METALS INFRAPROJECTS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OM METALS INFRAPROJECTS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OM METALS INFRAPROJECTS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OM METALS INFRAPROJECTS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OM METALS INFRAPROJECTS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. Major Shareholders
OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. History
OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. Offices and Representations
OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
OM Metals Infraprojects Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?