- The report contains detailed information about OJSC LSR Group that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for OJSC LSR Group. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The OJSC LSR Group financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes OJSC LSR Group competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of OJSC LSR Group business.
About OJSC LSR Group
OJSC LSR Group operates as a real estate development, construction and building materials company. It engages in the development of elite residential real estate projects in St Petersburg and a major developer of mass-market property. It also engages in the production of building materials and aggregates in St Petersburg and the surrounding Leningrad region. The company produces ceramic bricks and aerated concrete in Russia.
As of December 31, 2007, the real estate portfolio of LSR Group included 42 development projects in the residential elite class, business class and mass market property, gated communities and commercial property segments. Real estate development projects of LSR Group are located in St. Petersburg, Moscow, the Leningrad Region and Yekaterinburg.
Building Materials segment: The company offers a range of building materials, including bricks, concrete and reinforced concrete products, ready-mix concrete, aerated concrete.
Aggregates segment: The company produces crushed granite and construction grade sand.
Construction Services segment: The company provides mechanized construction services. It offers customers full tower cranes and hoisting machinery services for use in real estate construction and a range of building materials haulage services, supplying customers with products, such as concrete, sand, crushed granite, bricks, aerated concrete and prefabricated concrete panels.
Real Estate Development segment: The real estate development business specializes on the development of residential, office and commercial buildings. It also develops gated communities, which are rural or suburban property developments targeted at the second-home market.
Construction segment: The construction business specializes on the manufacturing of pre-fabricated concrete panels and the assembly of mass-market class residential buildings using these panels. The company also acts as a general and sub-contractor for the Russian government, St. Petersburg government and as a general and sub-contractor for other developers. This business segment also provides pile-driving services.
Commercial Real Estate segment: The commercial real estate segment owns and operates business centers that typically have been developed by real estate development companies.
On May 14, 2009, OJSC LSR Group approved a decision to set up a new business division called LSR Moscow that would manage the group's assets on construction materials production and real estate development in Moscow. LSR Moscow would coordinate the activities and manage such factories as OAO Plant of Concrete Goods 6, four concrete plants OAO Obedinenie 45 (production and delivery of cement and concrete goods) and ZAO Mosstroyrekonstruktsiya (real estate development).
OJSC LSR Group was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OJSC LSR GROUP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OJSC LSR GROUP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OJSC LSR GROUP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OJSC LSR GROUP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OJSC LSR GROUP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. OJSC LSR Group Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of OJSC LSR Group and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of OJSC LSR Group and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. OJSC LSR Group Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. OJSC LSR Group Industry Position Analysis
6. OJSC LSR GROUP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OJSC LSR GROUP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OJSC LSR GROUP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. RUSSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OJSC LSR GROUP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OJSC LSR GROUP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OJSC LSR GROUP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
OJSC LSR Group Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
OJSC LSR Group Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
OJSC LSR Group Major Shareholders
OJSC LSR Group History
OJSC LSR Group Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
OJSC LSR Group Offices and Representations
OJSC LSR Group SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
OJSC LSR Group Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
OJSC LSR Group Capital Market Snapshot
OJSC LSR Group Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
OJSC LSR Group Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
OJSC LSR Group Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
OJSC LSR Group Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
OJSC LSR Group 1-year Stock Charts
OJSC LSR Group 5-year Stock Charts
OJSC LSR Group vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
OJSC LSR Group vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
OJSC LSR Group Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?