- The report contains detailed information about Obayashi Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Obayashi Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Obayashi Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Obayashi Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Obayashi Corp. business.
About Obayashi Corp.
Obayashi Corporation operates as a general contractor worldwide. The company involves in building construction and civil engineering activities; resale and rental of land, houses, and buildings; and golf club operations, finance lease, and private finance initiative business. It plans, constructs, possesses, maintains, manages, and operates office buildings, educational and cultural facilities, medical facilities, roads, harbors, water and sewerage works, and waste disposal and other public facilities. In addition, it involves in environmental pollution restoration business, including decontamination of soil, and rehabilitation of river, lake, and marsh beds, as well as collection, transportation, treatment, and recycling of general and industrial waste; power generation, and supply of electricity and heat; trading of greenhouse gas emission rights; manufacture, supply, sale, and leasing of construction machinery and equipment, and materials and equipment for temporary work; provision of materials for the interior and exterior of buildings, as well as furniture and wooden products for buildings; and related facilities security and guard services, as well as manufacture and sale of concrete products for construction, and fireproof or nonflammable building materials. Further, it engages in the provision of information processing services and information and supply of telecommunication circuits; sale, leasing, and maintenance of electronic office machinery and equipment; management of health, medical, athletic and leisure facilities, hotels and restaurants, and travel agencies; sale of medical machinery and tools; temporary personnel placement agency business; operation of insurance and non-life insurance agencies; and provision of landscaping, gardening, and horticulture services, as well as related consulting services. It also acquires, develops, licenses, and sells computers and related software. The company was founded in 1892 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OBAYASHI CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OBAYASHI CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OBAYASHI CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OBAYASHI CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OBAYASHI CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Obayashi Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Obayashi Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Obayashi Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Obayashi Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Obayashi Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. OBAYASHI CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OBAYASHI CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OBAYASHI CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OBAYASHI CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OBAYASHI CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OBAYASHI CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Obayashi Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Obayashi Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Obayashi Corp. Major Shareholders
Obayashi Corp. History
Obayashi Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Obayashi Corp. Offices and Representations
Obayashi Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Obayashi Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Obayashi Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Obayashi Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Obayashi Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Obayashi Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Obayashi Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Obayashi Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Obayashi Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Obayashi Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Obayashi Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Obayashi Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?