- The report contains detailed information about Nexity that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nexity. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nexity financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nexity competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nexity business.
Nexity engages in real estate business, primarily residential and commercial properties. The company provides solutions to all issues concerning urban development in France. It also offers real estate services for private investors and companies both in urban and near-urban areas. The company operates in France, Belgium, Spain, and Portugal.
In the residential real estate sector, Nexity provides all types of housing throughout France, with approximately 50 permanent agencies, covering building plots, detached housing estates, apartment buildings, and new housing areas. In commercial real estate, Nexity specializes in buildings, office blocks and major conversions, and also operates in near-urban areas with business parks and logistic parks throughout France. In real estate services, Nexity has all the key know-how needed to meet the expectations of French and foreign institutional investors and also manages property for private investors.
Residential Real Estate
As a residential real estate developer, Nexity provides solutions in every realm of housing: from subdivision plots, individual houses and apartment buildings, to the development of neighborhoods with homes available for rent or purchase, commercial spaces and public facilities.
With products, designed to specific buyers (young couples, families, rental investors, etc.), Nexity provides solutions for all urban issues in concert with local communities and their developers. The companys residential properties include: Nexity-Apollonia, Nexity-Domaines, Nexity-Fereal, Nexity-Foncier Conseil, Nexity-George V, Nexity-Seeri.
Commercial Real Estate
The company operates as a commercial real estate developer in France. Specializing in high-rise buildings, new office buildings, and structural renovations, Nexity Entreprises operates in business districts throughout the Ile-de-France region and has completed projects in Aix/Marseille, Bordeaux, and Lille.
Geprim specializes in warehouses, distribution centers, and mixed-use units (business and industrial parks). Nexity International applies Nexity's commercial real estate expertise to projects throughout the euro zone. The companys business properties include: Nexity-Entreprises (offices), Nexity-Geprim (business and logistics park) and Nexity-International; and commercial property is Nexity-Commerces.
Property services Nexity-Services and Nexity-Saggel
Nexity Services offerings include: real estate expertise, asset management, property and facilities management, sales and sales strategy consultancy, as well as e-solutions. Nexity Services puts its service offer to work in the evaluation, acquisition, daily management, restructuring, and sale of real estate assets.
From the management of residential real estate to the sale of separated units for institutional investors, from acting as a management agent to handling transactions for individuals, Nexity Saggel offers solutions in the area of residential real estate services. The companys principal service offerings include asset management, property management, facility et building management, consulting, e-solution, sales and acquisition, real estate consulting, and real estate evaluation.
Urban turnkey developer Nexity-Villes & Projets
Since Nexity operates in residential real estate, commercial real estate and real estate services, it is also able to combine its skills on major projects. The company, through its subsidiary Villes & Projets, works alongside local government authorities and their development agencies on urban renewal projects. Developing new city districts, which provide jobs, housing and community life, requires a vision, an overall approach and sufficient financial capacity.
Boulogne-Billancourt: This project concerns the site formerly occupied by the Renault production plants in Boulogne, where Nexity is developing a new city district in association with Hines and Vinci. Nexity is planning to build around 140,000 square metres of housing (of which one third is local authority housing) and 40,000 square metres of offices.
Versailles-Chantiers: This project is for the development of a derelict area near the SNCF railway station, with plans to construct 17,000 square metres of offices, 17,000 square metres of shops, 6,000 square metres of multiplex cinemas, 10,000 square metres of housing, 3,000 square metres of public amenities and 1,100 private and public parking spaces.
Saint-Ouen: Nexity has bought an 18 hectare site from Alstom in an urban area of Saint-Ouen that is used exclusively for industrial and commercial purposes. In the long term, however, it could be used to develop 260,000 square metres of floor area, of which 50% would be housing and 50% commercial real estate, depending on changes in urban planning regulations.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEXITY COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEXITY BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEXITY SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEXITY FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEXITY COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nexity Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nexity and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nexity and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nexity Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nexity Industry Position Analysis
6. NEXITY NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEXITY EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEXITY ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEXITY IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEXITY PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEXITY VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nexity Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nexity Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nexity Major Shareholders
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nexity Offices and Representations
Nexity SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nexity Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nexity Capital Market Snapshot
Nexity Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Nexity Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nexity Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nexity Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nexity 1-year Stock Charts
Nexity 5-year Stock Charts
Nexity vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nexity vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nexity Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?