- The report contains detailed information about Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA business.
About Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA
Mostostal Zabrze-Holding S.A. engages in the design and engineering, civil construction, galvanizing, electrical, bridge and road construction, steel structure fabrication, and erection works. The company provides industrial construction services, which comprise contracting of facilities, industrial equipment and plant, and process lines and revamp for chemical and petrochemical, iron and steel, power, environmental protection, machinery, automotive, and food industries. It also engages in the erection of facilities and buildings, such as public utilities, shopping centers, and housing; and construction of sports facilities, including stadiums, transport infrastructure, waste water treatment plants, RTV masts and towers, ski lifts, and cableways. In addition, the company produces structural steelwork and machinery constructions, aluminum elements, and commercial halls and pavilions. Further, it offers design services; galvanizing of steel structures; transport and lifting equipment and services; and training, verification, and extension of welders qualifications. Additionally, the company provides hoisting services, motor transport, car diagnostics, and repair of automotive vehicles. It has operations in Germany, the Czech Republic, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Luxemburg, Spain, Russia, and Hungary. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Zabrze, Poland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MOSTOSTAL ZABRZE HOLDING SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MOSTOSTAL ZABRZE HOLDING SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MOSTOSTAL ZABRZE HOLDING SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MOSTOSTAL ZABRZE HOLDING SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MOSTOSTAL ZABRZE HOLDING SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA Industry Position Analysis
6. MOSTOSTAL ZABRZE HOLDING SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MOSTOSTAL ZABRZE HOLDING SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MOSTOSTAL ZABRZE HOLDING SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. POLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MOSTOSTAL ZABRZE HOLDING SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MOSTOSTAL ZABRZE HOLDING SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MOSTOSTAL ZABRZE HOLDING SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA Major Shareholders
Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA History
Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA Offices and Representations
Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA Capital Market Snapshot
Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA 1-year Stock Charts
Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA 5-year Stock Charts
Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mostostal Zabrze Holding SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?