- The report contains detailed information about MBL Infrastructure Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MBL Infrastructure Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MBL Infrastructure Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MBL Infrastructure Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MBL Infrastructure Ltd. business.
About MBL Infrastructure Ltd.
MBL Infrastructure Limited, an infrastructure company, engages in the construction and maintenance of roads and highways, industrial infrastructure projects, and other civil engineering projects for various government bodies and other clients in India. It executes and undertakes various projects, including highway construction, road maintenance, industrial infrastructure, civil engineering, and build, operate, and transfer projects. The companys maintenance services include repairing of the road; repairing and maintenance of culverts and bridges on the route; providing adequate road markers, dividers, sign boards, zebra crossings, metal barriers, and crash barriers; maintaining and painting of signage, metal barriers, crash barriers, and road outliners; development and maintenance of horticulture; providing route patrolling; and road cleaning and toll collection on the clients behalf. It also provides waste management services, including extraction of the ferrous content in slag, and processing of such scrap material to make it reusable by the steel plants. In addition, the company involves in trading of steel; supply of ready mix concrete and bitumen mixes; and sale of stone aggregates. It was formerly known as Maheshwari Brothers Limited and changed its name to MBL Infrastructures Limited in July 2006. MBL Infrastructures Limited was incorporated in 1995 and is based in Kolkata, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MBL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MBL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MBL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MBL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MBL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MBL Infrastructure Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MBL Infrastructure Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MBL Infrastructure Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MBL Infrastructure Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MBL Infrastructure Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. MBL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MBL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MBL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MBL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MBL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MBL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MBL Infrastructure Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MBL Infrastructure Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MBL Infrastructure Ltd. Major Shareholders
MBL Infrastructure Ltd. History
MBL Infrastructure Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MBL Infrastructure Ltd. Offices and Representations
MBL Infrastructure Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MBL Infrastructure Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MBL Infrastructure Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
MBL Infrastructure Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
MBL Infrastructure Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MBL Infrastructure Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MBL Infrastructure Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MBL Infrastructure Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
MBL Infrastructure Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
MBL Infrastructure Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MBL Infrastructure Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MBL Infrastructure Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?