- The report contains detailed information about Lennox International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lennox International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lennox International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lennox International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lennox International, Inc. business.
About Lennox International, Inc.
Lennox International Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides climate control solutions. The company designs, manufactures and markets a range of products for the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
The company operates in four segments: Residential Heating & Cooling; Commercial Heating & Cooling; Service Experts; and Refrigeration.
Residential Heating & Cooling
Heating & Cooling Products: The company manufactures and markets a range of furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, packaged heating and cooling systems, accessories to improve indoor air quality, replacement parts and related products for both the residential replacement and new construction markets in North America. The Lennox and Aire-Flo brands are sold directly to a network of approximately 7,000 installing dealers. The Armstrong Air, Ducane, AirEase, Concord, Magic-Pak, and Advanced Distributor Products brands are sold through independent distributors.
The companys Advanced Distributor Products operation builds evaporator coils and air handlers under the Advanced Distributor Products brand, as well as the Lennox, Armstrong Air, AirEase, Concord, and Ducane brands. In addition to supplying the company with components for its heating and cooling systems, Advanced Distributor Products produces evaporator coils to be used in connection with competitors heating and cooling products.
Hearth Products: The companys hearth products include factory-built gas, wood-burning and electric fireplaces; free standing wood-burning, pellet and gas stoves; wood-burning, pellet and gas fireplace inserts; gas logs, venting products, and accessories. The company markets its hearth products under the Lennox, Superior, Country Collection, and Security Chimneys brand names.
Commercial Heating & Cooling
North America: In North America, the company manufactures and sells unitary heating and cooling equipment used in light commercial applications, such as low-rise office buildings, restaurants, retail centers, churches, and schools. The companys product offerings for these applications include rooftop units ranging from 2 to 50 tons of cooling capacity and split system/air handler combinations, which range from 1.5 to 20 tons of cooling capacity. These products are distributed primarily through commercial contractors and directly to national account customers.
Europe: In Europe, the company manufactures and sells unitary products, which range from two to 70 tons of cooling capacity, and applied systems with approximately 200 tons of cooling capacity. The companys European products consist of small package units, rooftop units, chillers, air handlers, and fan coils that serve medium-rise commercial buildings, shopping malls, other retail and entertainment buildings, institutional applications, and other field-engineered applications. The company manufactures heating and cooling products in various locations in Europe and markets these products through both direct and indirect distribution channels in Europe, Russia, Turkey, and the Middle East.
The company's approximately 100% owned Service Experts dealer service centers provide installation, preventive maintenance, emergency repair, and replacement of heating and cooling systems directly to residential and light commercial customers in metropolitan areas in the U.S. and Canada. In connection with these services, the company sells a range of its manufactured equipment, parts and supplies, and third-party branded products. The company focuses primarily on service and replacement opportunities.
The company manufactures and markets equipment for the global commercial refrigeration market through subsidiaries organized under the Heatcraft Worldwide Refrigeration name. These products are sold to distributors, installing contractors, engineering design firms, original equipment manufacturers, and end-users.
North America: The companys commercial refrigeration products for the North American market include condensing units, unit coolers, fluid coolers, air-cooled condensers, compressor racks, and a
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LENNOX INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LENNOX INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LENNOX INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LENNOX INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LENNOX INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lennox International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lennox International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lennox International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lennox International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lennox International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LENNOX INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LENNOX INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LENNOX INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LENNOX INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LENNOX INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LENNOX INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lennox International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lennox International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lennox International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Lennox International, Inc. History
Lennox International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lennox International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Lennox International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lennox International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lennox International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Lennox International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Lennox International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lennox International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lennox International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lennox International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Lennox International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Lennox International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lennox International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lennox International, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?