- The report contains detailed information about Kyowa Exeo Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kyowa Exeo Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kyowa Exeo Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kyowa Exeo Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kyowa Exeo Corp. business.
About Kyowa Exeo Corp.
Kyowa Exeo Corporation operates in the telecommunications equipment and facilities construction industry in Japan. The companys Engineering Solutions segment builds and maintains telecommunications facilities. This segment involves in laying optical fiber and copper cable between phone exchanges, and homes and offices, as well as providing construction and maintenance services; installing switchers and routers/servers at exchanges, and constructing and maintaining related electrical facilities; and designing, constructing, testing frequencies, and maintaining mobile base stations and in-building mobile communication systems. It also designs, constructs, and maintains telecommunications facilities for new common carriers, municipal offices, cable television companies, and railway companies; and provides network integration services for constructing Internet environments, LANs, and WANs. In addition, this segment engages in designing, constructing, operating, and maintaining water and waste treatment plants; constructing electrical and air-conditioning facilities for office buildings and plants; and eliminating utility poles by laying electrical and telecommunications cable in underground conduits. The System Solutions segment develops software for telecommunications and systems, billing systems, and applications integration. Its commissioned software development handles orders from system integrators through government agencies for financial systems, and for the telecommunications node software of mobile carriers; billing systems offer proprietary packages for customer management, billing, and collections; and enterprise application integration and business process management integrates data and processes by linking disparate systems within and among companies. The company was formerly known as Kyowa Densetsu Kaisha, Ltd. and changed its name to Kyowa Exeo Corporation in May 1991. Kyowa Exeo Corporation was founded in 1954 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KYOWA EXEO CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KYOWA EXEO CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KYOWA EXEO CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KYOWA EXEO CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KYOWA EXEO CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kyowa Exeo Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kyowa Exeo Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kyowa Exeo Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kyowa Exeo Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kyowa Exeo Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. KYOWA EXEO CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KYOWA EXEO CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KYOWA EXEO CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KYOWA EXEO CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KYOWA EXEO CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KYOWA EXEO CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kyowa Exeo Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kyowa Exeo Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kyowa Exeo Corp. Major Shareholders
Kyowa Exeo Corp. History
Kyowa Exeo Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kyowa Exeo Corp. Offices and Representations
Kyowa Exeo Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kyowa Exeo Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kyowa Exeo Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Kyowa Exeo Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Kyowa Exeo Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kyowa Exeo Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kyowa Exeo Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kyowa Exeo Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Kyowa Exeo Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Kyowa Exeo Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kyowa Exeo Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kyowa Exeo Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?