- The report contains detailed information about Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. business.
About Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd.
Jewett-Cameron Trading Company Ltd., through its subsidiaries, engages in the warehouse distribution and direct sale of wood products and specialty metal products to home centers and other retailers primarily in the United States.
The company operates in four segments: Industrial Wood Products; Lawn, Garden, Pet, and Other; Seed Processing and Sales; and Industrial Tools and Clamps.
Industrial Wood Products Segment
The Industrial Wood Products segment includes business conducted by Greenwood Products, Inc. (Greenwood), a wholly owned subsidiary of Jewett-Cameron Lumber Corporation (JCLC). Greenwood is a processor and distributor of industrial wood products. A major product category is treated plywood that is sold to boat manufacturers and the transportation industry.
Lawn, Garden, Pet, and Other Segment
The Lawn, Garden, Pet, and Other segment include business of Jewett-Cameron Lumber Corporation, which is a wholesaler of wood products and a manufacturer and distributor of specialty metal products. Wood products include fencing and landscape timbers, while metal products include dog kennels, proprietary gate support systems, perimeter fencing, and greenhouses. JCLC uses contract manufacturers to make the specialty metal products. The products that JCLC distributes flow through the companys distribution center located in North Plains, Oregon, and are shipped direct to the customer from the manufacturer. Primary customers are home centers and other retailers.
Seed Processing and Sales Segment
The Seed Processing and Sales segment includes the business of Jewett-Cameron Seed Company (JCSC), a wholly owned subsidiary of JCLC. JCSC processes and distributes agricultural seed. It sells seed to distributors.
Industrial Tools and Clamps Segment
The Industrial Tools and Clamps segment includes the business of MSI-PRO (MSI), a wholly owned subsidiary of JCLC. MSI imports and distributes products, such as pneumatic air tools, industrial clamps, and saw blades. These products are primarily sold to retailers that in turn sell to contractors and end users.
Jewett-Cameron Trading Company Ltd. was founded in 1953.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JEWETT-CAMERON TRADING CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JEWETT-CAMERON TRADING CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JEWETT-CAMERON TRADING CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JEWETT-CAMERON TRADING CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JEWETT-CAMERON TRADING CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. JEWETT-CAMERON TRADING CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JEWETT-CAMERON TRADING CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JEWETT-CAMERON TRADING CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JEWETT-CAMERON TRADING CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JEWETT-CAMERON TRADING CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JEWETT-CAMERON TRADING CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. History
Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Jewett-Cameron Trading Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?