- The report contains detailed information about Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. business.
About Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V.
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en America Latina, S.A.B de C.V. engages in the identification, feasibility study, financial organization, implementation, and management of long term infrastructure projects in Mexico. The company primarily develops infrastructure in airports, roads, ports, generation and distribution of energy, and treatment, collection, and distribution of water.
The company provides various kinds of construction, development, design, improvement, operational, management, exploitation, and maintenance services in relation to various types of architectural, infrastructure, and construction works and various kinds of general communications systems. It also provides services related to the management, operation, and use of personal and real property and rights, as well as consulting services.
Champa - La Venta: This is a concession authorized by the state of Mexico that consists of 10.8 kilometers located in the municipalities of Naucalpan and Huixquilucan.
Toluca Northern Bypass: This bypass reduces the traffic and registers vehicles.
Tepic-Villa Unión: This highway forms a part of the Pacific Highway Artery and is located in the states of Nayarit and Sinaloa, connecting Guadalajara to Nogales and Tijuana near the countrys northern border.
Tijuana Tecate Highway ATM: With a rehabilitation program along its 29.8 kilometers of length, this highway is located in the northern zone of Baja California and the states major areas of development, such as Tijuana, Mexicali, and Ensenada.
Valle de Mexico Northern Bypass (Arco Norte): With this concession, the company has acquired the right and the obligation to build 142 kilometers of a four-lane highway and operate 223 kilometers that circle the Mexico Citys metropolitan zone and travel through four states of the Republic, Puebla, Tlaxcala, Hidalgo, and Mexico, crossing the highways Mexico-Queretaro, Mexico-Pachuca, Mexico-Tulancingo and Mexico-Puebla, and the Texcoco-Apizaco highway.
The company's hydroelectric projects are located at Rió Chiriquí Viejo in Panama, which would have an operating capacity of 141.8 MW and a total generation of 670.3 Gw/h annually. The Hydropower dams include Bajo de Mina, which has an installed capacity of 55 MW to generate an average of 263,000 MWh/year; and Baitún, which has an installed capacity of 87 MW to generate an average of 407,000 MWh/year.
The company has a wastewater treatment plant in Saltillo, Coahuila. Located on a 9 hectare site, it is an activated sludge plant whose water line consists of 5 treatment trains with a total capacity of 1,270 liters per second. It is equipped with a primary settler with a Clariflocculator, a secondary biological reactor settler, and disinfection and drainage of the channels from the gutters of Del Pueblo, Las Flores, Ceballos, and La Encantada. The reuse of the treated water may be directed to agricultural irrigation, selected green zones and to industry or for the recharging of aquifers.
Azteca Bicentennial Terminal: The Multimodal Azteca Bicentennial Transfer Station, located at Ciudad Azteca Terminal on Line B of the Metro, has platforms for the metro bus, smaller buses, and minibuses. The station is located on the lateral side of Central Avenue at Plaza Aragón in the municipality of Ecatepec in the state of Mexico. The complex has a hospital, an electronic library, an English school, and a 1000-square-meter area for commercial establishments. There are 600 private parking spaces where drivers and leave their vehicles at the terminal and transfer to the Metro for getting to work or other destinations. Additionally, the station has 17 public transportation lines serving two directions; easterly direction of transport, 5,112 trips per day; and westerly direction of transport, 4,840 trips per day.
The real estate division consists of three areas, including healthcare, education, and commercial.
Healthcare: The company has strategic alliance with Grupo Star Medica. It has 8 hospitals in operation with 791 medical offices and 415 beds. It has 4 hospitals under construction with 271 medical offices and 276 beds.
Education: The company has 7 campuses with 259,400 square meters of land with 356,462 square meters under construction.
Commercial: The company has opened the Ciudad Jardín Bicentenario sports and commercial center located in Nezahualcóyotl. The development covers 150 hectares over the closed landfill Neza 1. The development is divided into two main lots: the first lot of 60 hectares is the location for the sports center which includes a stadium, gym, bike track, and approximately 60 sports courts; and the second lot includes a commercial center, including entertainment.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMPULSORA DEL DESARROLLO Y EL EMPLEO EN AMéRICA LATINA, S.A.B. DE C.V. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMPULSORA DEL DESARROLLO Y EL EMPLEO EN AMéRICA LATINA, S.A.B. DE C.V. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMPULSORA DEL DESARROLLO Y EL EMPLEO EN AMéRICA LATINA, S.A.B. DE C.V. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMPULSORA DEL DESARROLLO Y EL EMPLEO EN AMéRICA LATINA, S.A.B. DE C.V. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMPULSORA DEL DESARROLLO Y EL EMPLEO EN AMéRICA LATINA, S.A.B. DE C.V. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMPULSORA DEL DESARROLLO Y EL EMPLEO EN AMéRICA LATINA, S.A.B. DE C.V. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMPULSORA DEL DESARROLLO Y EL EMPLEO EN AMéRICA LATINA, S.A.B. DE C.V. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMPULSORA DEL DESARROLLO Y EL EMPLEO EN AMéRICA LATINA, S.A.B. DE C.V. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MEXICO PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMPULSORA DEL DESARROLLO Y EL EMPLEO EN AMéRICA LATINA, S.A.B. DE C.V. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMPULSORA DEL DESARROLLO Y EL EMPLEO EN AMéRICA LATINA, S.A.B. DE C.V. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMPULSORA DEL DESARROLLO Y EL EMPLEO EN AMéRICA LATINA, S.A.B. DE C.V. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. Major Shareholders
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. History
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. Offices and Representations
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. Capital Market Snapshot
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. 1-year Stock Charts
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. 5-year Stock Charts
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en América Latina, S.A.B. de C.V. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?