- The report contains detailed information about IJM Corp. Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IJM Corp. Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IJM Corp. Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IJM Corp. Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IJM Corp. Bhd business.
About IJM Corp. Bhd
IJM Corporation Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in construction activities in Malaysia and internationally. The companys Construction segment involves in the construction of highways, roads and bridges, airports, railways, water supply, marine work, and power, oil, and gas projects. It also engages in building resorts, hotel, and clubs; condominiums and housing; commercial and cultural complexes; hospitals, clinics, and medical centers; and preservation and refurbishment buildings, as well as prefabricated building construction. IJMs Property Development segment develops land into vacant lots, residential, commercial, and/or industrial buildings, as well as provides maintenance and security services for its properties. The companys Manufacturing and Quarrying segment produces, sells, and trades concrete products, as well as involves in quarrying activities. It offers ready-mixed concrete, prestressed spun concrete piles, granite and industrial-use stones, HDPE pipes and tanks, conduits and vertical shafts, and steel fabrications, as well as engages in the rental of scaffoldings. IJMs Plantation segment involves in the cultivation of oil palm plantations; processing of oil palm fruits and by-products; and trading agrochemical and fertilizers; and provision of agro management services. The companys Infrastructure segment owns and operates urban highway toll concessions, and ports and jetties in Malaysia. It also involves in infrastructure investments in Latin America, India, Vietnam, and China. IJM also involves in manufacturing and trading rubber products; trading plant and machinery; and hotel operation and club management, as well as in the provision of logistics, warehousing, and shipping services; engineering and construction consultancy; nitrogen purging and pigging; landscaping; car parking; and interior fit-out, upgrades, and renovation services. The company was incorporated in 1965 and is headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IJM CORP. BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IJM CORP. BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IJM CORP. BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IJM CORP. BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IJM CORP. BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IJM Corp. Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IJM Corp. Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IJM Corp. Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IJM Corp. Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IJM Corp. Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. IJM CORP. BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IJM CORP. BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IJM CORP. BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IJM CORP. BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IJM CORP. BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IJM CORP. BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IJM Corp. Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IJM Corp. Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IJM Corp. Bhd Major Shareholders
IJM Corp. Bhd History
IJM Corp. Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IJM Corp. Bhd Offices and Representations
IJM Corp. Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IJM Corp. Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IJM Corp. Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
IJM Corp. Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
IJM Corp. Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IJM Corp. Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IJM Corp. Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IJM Corp. Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
IJM Corp. Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
IJM Corp. Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IJM Corp. Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IJM Corp. Bhd Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?