- The report contains detailed information about HeidelbergCement AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for HeidelbergCement AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The HeidelbergCement AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes HeidelbergCement AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of HeidelbergCement AG business.
About HeidelbergCement AG
HeidelbergCement AG produces various building materials, including cement, ready-mixed concrete, concrete products, and aggregates, as well as dry mortar, lime, sand-lime bricks, and building chemicals. Its concrete products include light, heavy, and aerated concrete building blocks, pavers, prefabricated ceilings and walls, prefabricated cellar units, and prefabricated sewage works units. It produces 65 million tons of cement. It operates in approximately 50 countries in Europe, North America, Africa, Asia, and Turkey.
Central Europe West
The companys Central Europe West region consists of Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Apart from cement and ready-mixed concrete, HeidelbergCement also produces and sells concrete products, lime, sand-lime bricks and aggregates, such as sand and gravel in this region. HeidelbergCement operates 12 cement and grinding plants in Germany.
In Central Europe West, HeidelbergCement manufactures concrete products at 44 locations. The product range is organized into concrete paving stones, prefabricated concrete elements for building construction, concrete blocks and prefabricated concrete elements for water supply and wastewater disposal.
Western Europe is made up of Belgium, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and France. In Belgium and the Netherlands, the company manufactures ready-mixed concrete and conveys sand and gravel. In the United Kingdom, the company primarily manufactures cement. It is represented on the French market by its participation in Vicat.
The Northern Europe region comprises the countries of Sweden, Norway and Denmark, as well as the Baltic States and Northwest Russia. Besides cement and ready-mixed concrete, the company also manufactures prefabricated concrete elements and conveys sand and gravel.
The cement business line also includes the processing of alternative fuels to be used in cement and expanded clay plants. Its subsidiary Scancem Energy and Recovery (SEAR), which operates various production sites in Sweden and the United Kingdom, processed approximately 280,000 tons of waste oil in 2004 and produced a further 280,000 tons of alternative fuels from solvents, used tyres, plastic, and paper waste.
In the concrete products operating line, the company manufactures prefabricated concrete elements and systems for agriculture, civil engineering, commercial, and residential construction.
Central Europe East
HeidelbergCement is represented in eight countries, namely Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, and the Ukraine, where it produces cement, ready-mixed concrete, and sand and gravel. In total, the company operates two cement plants, approximately 40 ready-mixed concrete plants, and 15 aggregates production sites in Poland.
In its North America region, which includes the United States of America and Canada, the company produces cement, ready-mixed concrete, concrete products and aggregates. Its subsidiary, the American Lehigh Cement Company, produces white cement in Waco/Texas and York/Pennsylvania. Building with white Portland cement offers architects and planners a variety of creative and aesthetic design possibilities.
The subsidiary in Tanzania is part of its network of four cement plants, nine grinding installations and two import terminals in 10 African countries. Its Turkish joint venture Akcansa is the cement manufacturer in Turkey with three cement plants.
HeidelbergCement operates in 17 countries on three continents. Whereas in Africa, it is active in the cement business, in Asia and Turkey the company additionally operate in the ready-mixed concrete business.
The maxit company business unit comprises its activities in the areas of dry mortar, expanded clay products, building chemicals and plant engineering. maxit Germany offers coordinated system solutions for almost all renovation projects. maxit company operates a total of 117 plants in 25 countries, including Russia and China, and in Europe.
HC Trading and HC Fuels are part of company Services.
HC Trading trades with cement and clinker. HC Trading supplies cement, clinker and other building materials throughout the world via a global network of cement terminals. Indonesia operates three cement plants with a capacity of 16.5 million tons.
HC Fuels manages trading in fossil fuels, which it sells to company-owned and third party companies in Europe, Africa, Asia and North America with coal and petroleum coke. In 2004, HC Fuels expanded its group of customers to include the plants of Anneliese Zementwerke/Germany, maxit Germany and its Icelandic cement participation.
HeidelbergCement AG and Italcementi have a licensing agreement for the production and marketing of a series of cement and photocatalytic binders that were developed by Italcementi. Under the agreement, the companies would establish a joint technical research programme to define criteria and standards for potential application of photocatalytic products, establishing a European standard.
HeidelbergCement AG was founded in 1873.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. HeidelbergCement AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of HeidelbergCement AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of HeidelbergCement AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. HeidelbergCement AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. HeidelbergCement AG Industry Position Analysis
6. HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
HeidelbergCement AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
HeidelbergCement AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
HeidelbergCement AG Major Shareholders
HeidelbergCement AG History
HeidelbergCement AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
HeidelbergCement AG Offices and Representations
HeidelbergCement AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
HeidelbergCement AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
HeidelbergCement AG Capital Market Snapshot
HeidelbergCement AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
HeidelbergCement AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
HeidelbergCement AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
HeidelbergCement AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
HeidelbergCement AG 1-year Stock Charts
HeidelbergCement AG 5-year Stock Charts
HeidelbergCement AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
HeidelbergCement AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
HeidelbergCement AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?