- The report contains detailed information about Groupe Vial that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Groupe Vial. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Groupe Vial financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Groupe Vial competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Groupe Vial business.
About Groupe Vial
Groupe Vial manufactures and distributes millwork and joinery products. Its exterior joinery products include window and door-window products, such as window and door-window PVC, window and door-window aspect oak PVC, window and patio door wood, window and patio door aluminum/bay, roof window/skylight, and bullseye/hublot/round window; flap products comprising component wood flying, strand PVC flying, component aluminum flying, panel renovation subdivisible, and roller shutter; front door products consisting of gateway PVC, gateway timber, gateway fiberglass, marquise/awning/shelter door, fanlight, and accessories, which include knob, knocker, rim lock, and door stop; garage and parking products, including sectional, overhead, rolling, and wood garage doors, as well as garage door automation and parking hoop barrier; and window protection products. The company also offers interior doors, such as interior wood door, post-formed inner door, handle, and service door/gate secondary; staircases, including hardwood stairs, stairs fir, oak staircase, beech stair, stairs beech-measure, staircase design, and circular stairs; storage products comprising exterior closet or cabinet, sliding closet, and storage wardrobe; air conditioning and heating products; and bathroom and kitchen furniture. In addition, it provides garden products comprising iron gates, fences and railings, automation for gates, wooden and metal garden furniture, and deck chairs. As of December 31, 2008, the company offered its products through a network of 64 stores in France and 6 in Spain. Groupe Vial is based in Paris, France.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GROUPE VIAL COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GROUPE VIAL BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GROUPE VIAL SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GROUPE VIAL FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GROUPE VIAL COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Groupe Vial Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Groupe Vial and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Groupe Vial and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Groupe Vial Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Groupe Vial Industry Position Analysis
6. GROUPE VIAL NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GROUPE VIAL EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GROUPE VIAL ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GROUPE VIAL IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GROUPE VIAL PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GROUPE VIAL VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Groupe Vial Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Groupe Vial Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Groupe Vial Major Shareholders
Groupe Vial History
Groupe Vial Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Groupe Vial Offices and Representations
Groupe Vial SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Groupe Vial Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Groupe Vial Capital Market Snapshot
Groupe Vial Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Groupe Vial Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Groupe Vial Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Groupe Vial Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Groupe Vial 1-year Stock Charts
Groupe Vial 5-year Stock Charts
Groupe Vial vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Groupe Vial vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Groupe Vial Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?