- The report contains detailed information about Gold Horse International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gold Horse International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gold Horse International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gold Horse International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gold Horse International Inc. business.
About Gold Horse International Inc.
Gold Horse International, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the operation, controlling, and ownership of construction, hotel, and real estate development businesses in China.
The company's business operations are conducted through contractual arrangements with Inner Mongolia Jin Ma Real Estate Development Co., Ltd. (Jin Ma Real Estate), Inner Mongolia Jin Ma Construction Co., Ltd. (Jin Ma Construction), and Inner Mongolia Jin Ma Hotel Co., Ltd. (Jin Ma Hotel).
The company operates in three segments: Construction; Real Estate Development; and Hotel and Banquet Facility Management.
THE CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS
The Construction business offers services in general contracting, pre-construction planning, and construction management services in Hohhot City. Its duties as general contractor include planning, preparing, and organizing each phase of the construction, applying and securing governmental certificates required for the specific project, coordinating, and supervising construction crews and work progress, inspecting, ensuring the quality of the construction, and accounting and distributing construction funds.
As of June 30, 2010, the company performed general contracting, construction management, and building design services on the following third party residential apartment and commercial properties in Hohhot: Riverbank Garden Community-He Ban Garden (buildings 5 to 8 and phase II); AiBo Garden (phase I); Tian Fu Garden (phase I and II); AiBo Garden (phase II); Lanyu Garden (no. 3 residential building); Fu Xing Committee Bath Center Project; Tuzuoqi (Chasuqi) Low- Rent Housing no. 1 to no. 3; and Jianhe Garden no. 1 to no. 10.
The company's project management is undertaken by a team of architects, engineers, project managers, and other support staff. The project management team is responsible for the overall management of the development projects. Project management covers major stages of a development project, including feasibility studies; design; construction; and completion.
The companys competitors include Inner Mongolia Third Construction Company and Hohhot City Construction Company.
REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS
The Real Estate Development Business include designing, development, marketing, and sale of affordable homes in apartment high-rises, which are targeted at Chinese middle income families. It also designs, develops, markets, and sells these homes in mixed-use development projects. Its development projects are in Hohhot.
The companys completed projects and projects under development include building 1 to 4 of Procuratorate Housing Estates; building 5 of the Procuratorate Housing Estates (Jian Guan); Beiyuan Residential Building (on Fu Xing Ying land); building 6 of Procuratorate Housing Estates (Jiari Residential Building); and Jinwu Residential Building (on Wusutu Village land). In July 2010, the company began construction of building number 6 of Procuratorate Housing Estates, which consists of a construction area of 38,000 square meters. Other real estate development projects completed include Inner Mongolia Electrical Vocational Technical School and Inner Mongolia Chemistry College.
The company's competitors include the Inner Mongolia Da Hua Real Estate Development Co., Ltd. and Inner Mongolia Feng Hua Real Estate Development Co.
THE HOTEL AND BANQUET MANAGEMENT BUSINESS
The Hotel and Banquet Management Business includes sale of food and beverages at its banquet facilities located in the Inner Mongolia Jin Ma Hotel. Additionally, it involves in the rental of its guest rooms. The 22-room hotel is a full-service 2-star facility, offering amenities, such as restaurant and banquet center. Its guests can also partake in traditional Chinese ceremonies that are offered regularly in its restaurant and banquet facilities. The hotel is located on an approximately 2.16 acre lot, owned by Inner Mongolia Jin Ma Hotel, and housed in a single building with approximately 5,048 square meters that has been configured for use as the hotel, as well as offices on the upper floor of the building for the company. The property includes a parking area for 24 cars. Jin Ma Hotel also owns the fixtures, improvements, furniture, and the other contents used in the business of the hotel.
The company competes with the Inner Mongolia Hotel and the Inner Mongolia Zhao Jun Hotel.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GOLD HORSE INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GOLD HORSE INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GOLD HORSE INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GOLD HORSE INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GOLD HORSE INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gold Horse International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gold Horse International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gold Horse International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gold Horse International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gold Horse International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GOLD HORSE INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GOLD HORSE INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GOLD HORSE INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GOLD HORSE INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GOLD HORSE INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GOLD HORSE INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gold Horse International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gold Horse International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gold Horse International Inc. Major Shareholders
Gold Horse International Inc. History
Gold Horse International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gold Horse International Inc. Offices and Representations
Gold Horse International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gold Horse International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gold Horse International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Gold Horse International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Gold Horse International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gold Horse International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gold Horse International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gold Horse International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Gold Horse International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Gold Horse International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gold Horse International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gold Horse International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?