- The report contains detailed information about Global Industrial Services, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Industrial Services, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Industrial Services, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Industrial Services, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Industrial Services, Inc. business.
About Global Industrial Services, Inc.
Global Industrial Services Inc (the Company) was incorporated in Nevada in 1998 under the name Charger Ventures, Inc and derived its present name in 2000. The Company is a consolidator of companies engaged in a wide range of consulting engineering services including: turnkey design; build and operate; drilling services; industrial equipment manufacturing; construction; mining and mining services; cogeneration of power and water utilities. Consolidation targets are small to medium-sized private companies that provide the synergy to support other divisions of the Company via their technology, resources, products and services. The Company has two wholly-owned operating subsidiaries: AK Drilling, Inc. and Stothert Group Inc.
Drilling Services - AK Drilling, Inc.
AK, based in Ramsay, Montana, is a diversified drilling company specializing in water well, mineral exploration, environmental testing and natural gas drilling throughout the Western U.S. and Peru. As a privately owned drilling company, AK Drilling has provided drilling services to the mining industry since 1995.
AK provides drilling and related services in four principal markets: mineral exploration drilling, water well drilling, environmental testing and natural gas drilling.
Mineral Exploration Drilling
Mining companies hire exploration drillers to extract samples from sites that the mining companies analyze for mineral content. Mineral exploration drilling requires a high level of expertise and technical competence because the samples extracted must be free of contamination and accurately reflect the underlying mineral deposit.
Water Well Drilling
Demand for water well drilling services is driven by the need to access groundwater, which is affected by many factors including population movements and expansions, such as new housing developments, deteriorating water quality and limited availability of surface water. Groundwater is a vital natural resource that is pumped from the earth for drinking water, irrigation and industrial use.
AK provides drilling services for investigation and remediation environmental wells and environmental testing. Demand for the Company's environmental drilling services are driven by public concern over groundwater contamination and resulting regulatory requirements to investigate and remediate contaminated sites and aquifers.
The companys major customer is Cripple Creek & Victor Gold Mining Co., a subsidiary of Anglo American Gold of Colorado.
Engineering and Project Management Services - Stothert Group Inc.
The Stothert Group, formed in 1966, established the first Canadian consultancy created expressly for the forest industry. Through specialized divisions, the Stothert Group began to serve a broad range of resource industries, manufacturers, utilities and governments. The Stothert Group has carried out projects throughout North America. Working with the private sector, governments and international development agencies, Stothert extended its domestic activities by assisting in resource development in more than fifty countries. Stothert projects range from pulp mills in British Columbia and California, prefabricated homes in Manitoba and sawmills in Ontario to paper mills in China, forest inventories in New Zealand, water treatment plants in Tanzania and oil refineries in Canada.
Stothert Management Ltd. of Vancouver provides services for all administrative functions, including start-up and commissioning, operations management, financial management, staff training, problem solving and marketing. The Stothert Group Management Services divisions develop business strategies and administrative systems to ensure the successful performance of projects.
Stothert has provided comprehensive pulp and paper mill operations management expertise in locations form The Pas, Canada to Mgololo, Tanzania to Bai Bang, S.R. Vietnam. Other assignments, among an extraordinary diversity of projects, have dealt with airlines in Tanzania, the cement industry in the Philippines, tea plantations in Uganda, ski resorts in Western Canada, and co-generation plants in California.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL SERVICES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL SERVICES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL SERVICES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL SERVICES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL SERVICES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Industrial Services, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Industrial Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Industrial Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Industrial Services, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Industrial Services, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL SERVICES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL SERVICES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL SERVICES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL SERVICES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL SERVICES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL SERVICES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Industrial Services, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Industrial Services, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Global Industrial Services, Inc. Major Shareholders
Global Industrial Services, Inc. History
Global Industrial Services, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Global Industrial Services, Inc. Offices and Representations
Global Industrial Services, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Industrial Services, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Industrial Services, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Global Industrial Services, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Global Industrial Services, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Industrial Services, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Industrial Services, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Industrial Services, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Global Industrial Services, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Global Industrial Services, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Industrial Services, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Industrial Services, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?