- The report contains detailed information about Foster Wheeler AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Foster Wheeler AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Foster Wheeler AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Foster Wheeler AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Foster Wheeler AG business.
About Foster Wheeler AG
Foster Wheeler AG provides construction and engineering services to various industries worldwide.
The company operates through two business groups: Global Engineering and Construction Group (referred to as Global E&C Group), and Global Power Group.
Global E&C Group
Global E&C Group, which operates worldwide, designs, engineers and constructs onshore and offshore upstream oil and gas processing facilities, natural gas liquefaction facilities and receiving terminals, gas-to-liquids facilities, oil refining, chemical and petrochemical, pharmaceutical and biotechnology facilities and related infrastructure, including power generation and distribution facilities, and gasification facilities. The companys Global E&C Group provides engineering, project management and construction management services, and purchases equipment, materials and services from third-party suppliers and contractors.
Global E&C Group is also involved in the design of facilities in new or developing market sectors, including carbon capture and storage, solid fuel-fired integrated gasification combined-cycle power plants, coal-to-liquids, coal-to-chemicals, and biofuels. The companys Global E&C Group owns one of the refinery residue upgrading technologies (referred to as delayed coking) and a hydrogen production process used in oil refineries and petrochemical plants. The companys Global E&C Group also designs and supplies direct-fired furnaces, including fired heaters and waste heat recovery generators, used in a range of refinery, chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas processes, including furnaces used in its proprietary delayed coking and hydrogen production technologies. In addition, its Global E&C Group performs environmental remediation services, together with related technical, engineering, design, and regulatory services.
The companys Global E&C Group is also involved in the development, engineering, construction, ownership, and operation of power generation facilities, from conventional and renewable sources, and of waste-to-energy facilities in Europe.
Global Power Group
Global Power Group designs, manufactures, and erects steam generating and auxiliary equipment for electric power generating stations and industrial facilities worldwide. The companys steam generating equipment includes a range of technologies, offering independent power producers, utility and industrial clients technology solutions for converting a range of fuels, including coal, lignite, petroleum coke, oil, gas, biomass, and municipal solid waste, into steam and power.
The company also designs, manufactures, and installs auxiliary equipment, which includes steam generators for solar thermal power plants, feedwater heaters, steam condensers, and heat-recovery equipment. The Global Power Group also offers a line of new and retrofit nitrogen-oxide, which the company refers to as NOx, reduction systems, such as selective non-catalytic and catalytic NOx reduction systems, as well as complete low-NOxcombustion systems. The company provides a range of site services relating to these products, including construction and erection services, maintenance engineering, plant upgrading, and life extensions.
The Global Power Group also conducts research and development in the areas of combustion, solid, fluid and gas dynamics, heat transfer, materials, and solid mechanics. In addition, Global Power Group owns and operates cogeneration, independent power production and waste-to-energy facilities, as well as power generation facilities for the process and petrochemical industries.
Products and Services
Global E&C Groups services
Consulting The Global E&C Group provides technical and economic analyses and study reports to owners, investors, developers, operators, and governments. These services include concept and feasibility studies, market studies, asset assessments, product demand and supply modeling, and technology evaluations.
Design and Engineering The Global E&C Group provides a range of engineering and design-related services. The companys design and engineering capabilities include process, civil, structural, architectural, mech
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FOSTER WHEELER AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FOSTER WHEELER AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FOSTER WHEELER AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FOSTER WHEELER AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FOSTER WHEELER AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Foster Wheeler AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Foster Wheeler AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Foster Wheeler AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Foster Wheeler AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Foster Wheeler AG Industry Position Analysis
6. FOSTER WHEELER AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FOSTER WHEELER AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FOSTER WHEELER AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FOSTER WHEELER AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FOSTER WHEELER AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FOSTER WHEELER AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Foster Wheeler AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Foster Wheeler AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Foster Wheeler AG Major Shareholders
Foster Wheeler AG History
Foster Wheeler AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Foster Wheeler AG Offices and Representations
Foster Wheeler AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Foster Wheeler AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Foster Wheeler AG Capital Market Snapshot
Foster Wheeler AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Foster Wheeler AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Foster Wheeler AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Foster Wheeler AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Foster Wheeler AG 1-year Stock Charts
Foster Wheeler AG 5-year Stock Charts
Foster Wheeler AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Foster Wheeler AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Foster Wheeler AG Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?