- The report contains detailed information about Elecnor SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Elecnor SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Elecnor SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Elecnor SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Elecnor SA business.
About Elecnor SA
Elecnor, S.A., through its subsidiaries, operates as an engineering services company in Spain and internationally. The company distributes electricity; maintains substations and aerial electrical lines; transports and distributes gas for industrial and individual use; and offers solutions for the development of infrastructures, such as airports, buildings, hotels, hospitals, shopping centers, offices, solar plants, and wind farms. It also provides various services in the area of telecommunications infrastructure, such as feasibility studies and business plans; engineering and design; site scouting and network planning; permits and licenses from public authorities and private entities; supply of telecommunications materials, equipment, and systems; lay-out and auxiliary civil works; installation and connection; testing and commissioning of equipment and systems; and operations and maintenance. In addition, Elecnor offers maintenance services in the fields of building conservation; daily operations; high and low-voltage technical or legal maintenance; heating and air conditioning; fire protection systems; and predictive maintenance, such as thermographs, vibrations analysis, and air quality studies. Further, it involves in civil works; treats urban and rural waste water; develops railway infrastructures for the metros, trams, and high speed lines; generates renewable electricity; and develops and constructs power plants. Elecnor, S.A. was founded in 1958 and is based in Madrid, Spain.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELECNOR SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELECNOR SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELECNOR SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELECNOR SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELECNOR SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Elecnor SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Elecnor SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Elecnor SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Elecnor SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Elecnor SA Industry Position Analysis
6. ELECNOR SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELECNOR SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELECNOR SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SPAIN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELECNOR SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELECNOR SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELECNOR SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Elecnor SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Elecnor SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Elecnor SA Major Shareholders
Elecnor SA History
Elecnor SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Elecnor SA Offices and Representations
Elecnor SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Elecnor SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Elecnor SA Capital Market Snapshot
Elecnor SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Elecnor SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Elecnor SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Elecnor SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Elecnor SA 1-year Stock Charts
Elecnor SA 5-year Stock Charts
Elecnor SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Elecnor SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Elecnor SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?