- The report contains detailed information about Edrasis-Psallidas that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Edrasis-Psallidas. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Edrasis-Psallidas financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Edrasis-Psallidas competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Edrasis-Psallidas business.
EDRASIS - C. PSALLIDAS S.A. operates in the construction industry. It offers services in the area of geotechnical engineering, including foundations, lateral support, soil improvement, cement grouting, jet grouting, underpinnings, and construction services. The company also undertakes underground works, such as tunnels, underground metro or parking stations, underground storage or special equipment operation areas, and shafts; and engages in prefabrication projects, such as industrial and commercial one-story or multistory buildings, residences, road and railway bridges, school buildings, hotel complexes, marine works, sports facilities, safety parapets, sound barriers, lampposts, sleepers, precast piles, precast fences, and precast facades of buildings. It involves in marine works; and environmental protection works, including construction of perimetric curtains and watertight beds for the containment of contaminated subsoil areas, oil spill clean up on land and/or water surfaces, construction of foundation piles for geothermy exploitation, and improvement of the energy-environmental performance of buildings. EDRASIS also undertakes repair and reinforcement works; and building works, such as office and store buildings, special purpose buildings, underground parking stations, residences, schools, hospitals, cultural and commercial centers, storehouses, and sports facilities. In addition, it involves in road building and railway works, and hydraulic engineering projects, as well as enhancement works on historical monuments and listed buildings. Further, the company engages in the construction, repair, and trading of machinery and special metallic constructions, including drilling equipment and accessories for geotechnical works, mechanical equipment for marine and underground works, equipment for industries and quarries, equipment for specialized applications, and special metallic constructions. EDRASIS is based in Athens, Greece.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EDRASIS-PSALLIDAS COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EDRASIS-PSALLIDAS BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EDRASIS-PSALLIDAS SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EDRASIS-PSALLIDAS FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EDRASIS-PSALLIDAS COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Edrasis-Psallidas Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Edrasis-Psallidas and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Edrasis-Psallidas and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Edrasis-Psallidas Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Edrasis-Psallidas Industry Position Analysis
6. EDRASIS-PSALLIDAS NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EDRASIS-PSALLIDAS EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EDRASIS-PSALLIDAS ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GREECE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EDRASIS-PSALLIDAS IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EDRASIS-PSALLIDAS PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EDRASIS-PSALLIDAS VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Edrasis-Psallidas Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Edrasis-Psallidas Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Edrasis-Psallidas Major Shareholders
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Edrasis-Psallidas Offices and Representations
Edrasis-Psallidas SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Edrasis-Psallidas Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Edrasis-Psallidas Capital Market Snapshot
Edrasis-Psallidas Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Edrasis-Psallidas Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Edrasis-Psallidas Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Edrasis-Psallidas Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Edrasis-Psallidas 1-year Stock Charts
Edrasis-Psallidas 5-year Stock Charts
Edrasis-Psallidas vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Edrasis-Psallidas vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Edrasis-Psallidas Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?