- The report contains detailed information about Eagle Materials Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Eagle Materials Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Eagle Materials Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Eagle Materials Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Eagle Materials Inc. business.
About Eagle Materials Inc.
Eagle Materials, Inc. engages in the manufacture and distribution of gypsum wallboard and cement. The company sells cement in four regional markets, including northern Nevada and California, the greater Chicago area, the Rocky Mountain region, and central Texas.
The companys products are commodities that are essential in the construction and renovation of houses, roads, bridges, commercial and industrial buildings and other, newer generation structures like wind farms.
GYPSUM WALLBOARD AND RECYCLED PAPERBOARD OPERATIONS
Gypsum Wallboard: The company owns five gypsum wallboard manufacturing facilities, comprising six board lines.
Recycled Paperboard: The companys recycled paperboard manufacturing operation, which it refer to as Republic Paperboard Company (Republic) is located in Lawton, Oklahoma. The company manufactures alternative products, including containerboard grades, such as linerboard and medium; and packaging grades, such as bag liner.
Sales and Distribution
Gypsum Wallboard: The company sells gypsum wallboard to building materials dealers, gypsum wallboard specialty distributors, lumber yards, home center chains, and other customers located throughout the United States.
Recycled Paperboard: The companys manufactured recycled paperboard products are sold primarily to gypsum wallboard manufacturers. Its customer is CertainTeed.
CEMENT, CONCRETE AND AGGREGATES OPERATIONS
Cement: The companys cement production facilities are located in or near Buda, Texas; LaSalle, Illinois; Laramie, Wyoming; and Fernley, Nevada. The LaSalle, Illinois, Laramie, Wyoming and Fernley, Nevada facilities are wholly-owned. The Buda, Texas plant is owned by Texas Lehigh Cement Company LP, a limited partnership joint venture owned 50% by the company and 50% by Lehigh Cement Company LLC, a subsidiary of Heidelberg Cement AG. The companys LaSalle, Illinois plant operates under the name of Illinois Cement Company; the Laramie, Wyoming plant operates under the name of Mountain Cement Company and the Fernley, Nevada plant under the name of Nevada Cement Company. Texas Lehigh Cement Company, its 50% joint venture, owns a minority interest in an import terminal in Houston, Texas. Texas Lehigh can purchase approximately 495,000 short tons annually from the cement terminal.
Concrete and Aggregates: The company produces and distributes readymix concrete from company-owned sites north of Sacramento, California and in Austin, Texas. It sells aggregates to building contractors and other customers engaged in various construction activities.
Eagle Materials, Inc. was founded in 1963.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EAGLE MATERIALS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EAGLE MATERIALS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EAGLE MATERIALS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EAGLE MATERIALS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EAGLE MATERIALS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Eagle Materials Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Eagle Materials Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Eagle Materials Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Eagle Materials Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Eagle Materials Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EAGLE MATERIALS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EAGLE MATERIALS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EAGLE MATERIALS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EAGLE MATERIALS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EAGLE MATERIALS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EAGLE MATERIALS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Eagle Materials Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Eagle Materials Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Eagle Materials Inc. Major Shareholders
Eagle Materials Inc. History
Eagle Materials Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Eagle Materials Inc. Offices and Representations
Eagle Materials Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Eagle Materials Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Eagle Materials Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Eagle Materials Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Eagle Materials Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Eagle Materials Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Eagle Materials Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Eagle Materials Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Eagle Materials Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Eagle Materials Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Eagle Materials Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Eagle Materials Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?