- The report contains detailed information about Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. business.
About Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd.
DONGKUK REFRACTORIES & STEEL CO., LTD. develops and manufactures steel and nonferrous refractories, and fine ceramics for use in industrial manufacturing and construction. The company offers iron steel refractories comprising acid, neutral, and basic shaped refractories/monolithic refractories; incinerator refractories consisting of nonferrous shaped/monolithic refractories; and metal refractories, including shaped/monolithic/special refractories. It also provides isotropic and anisotropic hard ferrite materials for rubber, plastic, and sintered magnet that is used for parts of various electronic goods. These ferrite materials include strontium bonded ferrite powders, and barium and strontium bonded ferrite powders. In addition, DONGKUK REFRACTORIES & STEEL CO. offers fine ceramics, including water/sanitary faucets and alumina crucibles. The company was founded in 1974 under the name Chang Won Ceramic Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Chang Won Co., Ltd. in 1983. Further, it changed its name to DONGKUK REFRACTORIES CO., LTD. in 2004. Later, the name was changed to DONGKUK REFRACTORIES & STEEL CO., LTD. The company is headquartered in Busan, Korea.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DONGKUK REFRACTORIES & STEEL CO LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DONGKUK REFRACTORIES & STEEL CO LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DONGKUK REFRACTORIES & STEEL CO LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DONGKUK REFRACTORIES & STEEL CO LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DONGKUK REFRACTORIES & STEEL CO LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. DONGKUK REFRACTORIES & STEEL CO LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DONGKUK REFRACTORIES & STEEL CO LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DONGKUK REFRACTORIES & STEEL CO LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DONGKUK REFRACTORIES & STEEL CO LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DONGKUK REFRACTORIES & STEEL CO LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DONGKUK REFRACTORIES & STEEL CO LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. Major Shareholders
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. History
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. Offices and Representations
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dongkuk Refractories & Steel Co Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?