- The report contains detailed information about CENTROTEC Sustainable AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CENTROTEC Sustainable AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CENTROTEC Sustainable AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CENTROTEC Sustainable AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CENTROTEC Sustainable AG business.
About CENTROTEC Sustainable AG
Centrotec Sustainable AG, together with its subsidiaries, offers products and integrated systems in the areas of climate control, heating, and ventilation worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Gas Flue Systems, Climate Systems, and Medical Technology and Engineering Plastics. The Gas Flue Systems segment offers gas flue systems for various types of heating. It provides plastic gas flue systems for condensing boiler technology; metal and plastic gas flue systems for oil, conventional gas, and solid-fuel heating systems; technical products and components for the roof; and super-lightweight, high-strength advanced composites for automotive and hi-fi components. The Climate Systems segment provides solutions involving heating, ventilation, and climate control technology. It offers ventilation systems with ultra-efficient heat recovery; living-space air heaters and combined ventilation, heating, and cooling systems; heating systems running on gas or oil for wall or floor installation; heating systems based on renewable energies, such as solar, heat pumps, and biomass; and climate systems with air capacities of up to 100,000 m3/h for commercial properties. The Medical Technology and Engineering Plastics segment develops, manufactures, and sells medical technology products and engineering plastics. It also offers original equipment manufacturer products and components for diagnostics and medical technology; spinal implants; and semi-finished products, prefabricated parts, and assemblies made from engineering plastics for medical technology and plant engineering. The company, through its 26.16% interest in CENTROSOLAR Group AG, offers photovoltaic systems and solar modules, mounting systems, and components for solar power systems for private houses and industrial properties. Centrotec Sustainable AG is based in Brilon, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CENTROTEC SUSTAINABLE AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CENTROTEC SUSTAINABLE AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CENTROTEC SUSTAINABLE AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CENTROTEC SUSTAINABLE AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CENTROTEC SUSTAINABLE AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CENTROTEC Sustainable AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CENTROTEC Sustainable AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CENTROTEC Sustainable AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CENTROTEC Sustainable AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CENTROTEC Sustainable AG Industry Position Analysis
6. CENTROTEC SUSTAINABLE AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CENTROTEC SUSTAINABLE AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CENTROTEC SUSTAINABLE AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CENTROTEC SUSTAINABLE AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CENTROTEC SUSTAINABLE AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CENTROTEC SUSTAINABLE AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CENTROTEC Sustainable AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CENTROTEC Sustainable AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CENTROTEC Sustainable AG Major Shareholders
CENTROTEC Sustainable AG History
CENTROTEC Sustainable AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CENTROTEC Sustainable AG Offices and Representations
CENTROTEC Sustainable AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CENTROTEC Sustainable AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CENTROTEC Sustainable AG Capital Market Snapshot
CENTROTEC Sustainable AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
CENTROTEC Sustainable AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CENTROTEC Sustainable AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CENTROTEC Sustainable AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CENTROTEC Sustainable AG 1-year Stock Charts
CENTROTEC Sustainable AG 5-year Stock Charts
CENTROTEC Sustainable AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CENTROTEC Sustainable AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CENTROTEC Sustainable AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?