- The report contains detailed information about Cavico Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cavico Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cavico Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cavico Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cavico Corporation business.
About Cavico Corporation
Cavico Corporation operates as an infrastructure construction, infrastructure investment, and natural resources company. The company provides construction and engineering services for large civil construction infrastructure projects in Vietnam, including the construction of tunnels, roads, highways, bridges, mines and dams. In addition, it is making investments in hydropower electric plants, cement production plants, mining operations, and urban developments in Vietnam and Laos.
Hydroelectric Plants and Dam Construction
Cavico Vietnam has dam construction projects for hydropower plants in Buon Tua Srah (86MW; dam length of 1037m, dam height of 492m; water reservoir volume of 430 million cubic meters ), Ngan Truoi Water Reservoir (20MW, dam and a flood spillway with a diameter of 7 meters and a length of 287 meters), Dambri (75MW; 55 meters in height, 214 meters in length) and Ta Trach (dam length 1187m, dam high 60m, water reservoir volume 700 million cubic meters).
Highway Construction - Cavico Vietnam has designed and built various highways in urban centers and in rural settings. The company helps clients find ways to finance, deliver and manage highways and have been involved in design/build (DB) and build-operate-transfer (BOT) projects.
The companys highway projects include improvement of national route 1A sponsored and financed in part by the Asian Development Bank and the World Bank. It undertakes a project that includes, repavement, widening the surface from 6 to 12 meters, adding a layer of asphalt, digging drainage systems and constructing retaining walls; Ho Chi Minh route, the company has been awarded contract packages for various locations, including Tan ky (Nghe an), Khe co (Ha Tinh), A Luoi (Hue), Phuoc son (Quang nam), and Dac zon - Dackpet (Kontum); Construction of roads in Sonla Province; and Construction of roads in connection with the construction and operation of hydropower plants.
Urban Development - Cavico Vietnam provides services for residential and commercial buildings, from permitting to design, and from construction management to operations and maintenance. Cavico Vietnam can provide services through the life of a project, working as a team member, acting as a program manager, or an entire building project. Cavico Vietnam is in the process of developing a 27 floor office building in Hanoi, developing a Chieng Ngan 400 hectare new urban area in Son La and developing a Ngo Sai 10.4 hectare new urban area in Ha Noi.
The company is in the process of applying for an investment permit for Luong Sons new tourism zone of 353.53 hectares.
The companys minority-owned subsidiary, Cavico Tower JSC, has commenced construction of the APEX Tower. The APEX tower would be a 27-story tower covering 14,960 square feet of land on Pham Hung Street, Tu Liem district in Hanoi. The tower would consist of three floors for parking, eight elevators, and three stairways.
Expansion into Laos Cavico Bridge is responsible for constructing a 1000 meter long tunnel and a 45 meters deep shaft. Theun HinBoun Power Company (THPC) is the owner and operator of the 220-Megawatt Theun HinBoun hydropower, which is in operation in Bolikhamsai province.
The companys customers are found primarily in the public sector. Its major customer is Electricity of Vietnam, a state owned utility.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CAVICO CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CAVICO CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CAVICO CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CAVICO CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CAVICO CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cavico Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cavico Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cavico Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cavico Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cavico Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CAVICO CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CAVICO CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CAVICO CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CAVICO CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CAVICO CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CAVICO CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cavico Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cavico Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cavico Corporation Major Shareholders
Cavico Corporation History
Cavico Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cavico Corporation Offices and Representations
Cavico Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cavico Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cavico Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Cavico Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Cavico Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cavico Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cavico Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cavico Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Cavico Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Cavico Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cavico Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cavico Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?