- The report contains detailed information about BlastGard International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BlastGard International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BlastGard International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BlastGard International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BlastGard International Inc. business.
About BlastGard International Inc.
BlastGard International, Inc. engages in the design, development, and marketing of proprietary blast mitigation materials.
The companys patent-pending BlastWrap technology mitigates blast effects and suppresses post-blast fires. Its BlastWrap products are made from two films arranged one over the other and joined by a plurality of seams filled with attenuating filler material, configurable with an extinguishing coating. BlastGard Technology extracts heat, decelerates both blast wind and shock waves, and quenches the hot gases in blasts and fireballs. BlastWrap does not interact with the explosive elements, and is therefore not altered by them.
MBR 300 and MBR Gard Cart
The BlastGard Mitigated-Bomb Receptacle provides airport security personnel with a tool, if and when an explosion occurs. The MBR 300 protects against lethal threats posed by the detonation of an IED; including, primary fragments, secondary fragments, mechanical effects (shock/blast pressure), and thermal effects from the fireball, after burn and resultant post-blast fires. If a suspect package or bomb is discovered, the airports use the MBR 300 as a safe means of securing that package until the bomb squad arrives, or remove the suspicious device from the area, allowing airport operations to continue.
The BlastGard MBR Gard Cart (Mobile Suspect Package Removal Unit), which houses BlastGards MBR 300, provides security personnel with a tool for safe removal of an explosive device after it is discovered. The MBR Gard Cart contains and protects against all lethal threats posed by the detonation of an improvised explosive device (IED) and also provides removal of the threat using a Mobile Removal Unit Cart.
Twin-Aisle (containerized) Aircraft Blast Mitigated Unit Load Devices (BMULDs)
LD3 Cargo Containers are used primarily on twin aisle/wide body aircraft, such as the B747. The company combined BlastWrap blast-mitigating technology with Nordisks LD3 containers to create blast mitigating products for the air cargo and unit loading device (ULD) market called BlastGard BMULD. ULDs are pallets and containers used to load luggage, freight, and mail onto wide-body aircraft that facilitate the bundling of cargo into large units. The alliance has developed a line of ULDs that include BlastWrap.
Lining Single-Aisle (non-containerized) Aircraft
The company designs products and component assemblies that are used in the cargo holds of single-aisle aircraft.
Insensitive Munitions (IM) Weapons Containers
The company designs and develops weapon containers for evaluation and testing by the United States, the United Kingdom, and other military clients. This product line has few versions for military weapons, including bombs, rockets, medium, and large caliber ammunition and missiles.
The company has an agreement with the U.S. Explosive Storage to provide with BlastWrap for insensitive munitions packaging of ammunition storage, ordnance storage, pyrotechnics storage, and other explosive materials storage, utilized, among other things, for military, governmental, and commercial use.
The company has 4 models of mitigated trash receptacles, the BlastGard MTR 81, MTR 91, MTR 96, and MTR 101. Its containers are designed and proof tested to mitigate blast pressures and thermal output and to capture bomb fragments.
Vehicle Improvised Explosive Devices and Mine Protection
Military vehicles, such as MRAPs, HMMWVs, HEMMT, M915, and FMTV are up-armored for improvised explosive devices and land mine protection. BlastGard and Colt Rapid Mat LLC have developed and offer a new product called BATS. Its specialty Colt Rapid Mat fiberglass-cased BlastWrap products could be retro-fitted to armored vehicles to provide protection for occupants from blast thermal output and head, and neck and spine injuries from blast pressures.
BlastGard Barrier System (BBS) High-Capacity Wall System for Perimeter and Structure Protection
The BBS is a combination of three patented technologies, an HDPE cellular core, BlastWrap, and an aesthetically pleasing fascia system. The cellular core material, patented by the U.S. Army, has been used by the U.S. military and commercial clients worldwide for building roads, for shoring up unstable roads, for soil stabilization projects and for revetments and barriers.
The market for blast solutions includes commercial industries (accidental explosions of chemicals, terrorist threats, demilitarization), militaries (weapons storage and transport, barriers, revetments, bunkers, and vehicle protection), and governments and municipalities (bomb explosions and threats).
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BLASTGARD INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BLASTGARD INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BLASTGARD INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BLASTGARD INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BLASTGARD INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BlastGard International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BlastGard International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BlastGard International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BlastGard International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BlastGard International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BLASTGARD INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BLASTGARD INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BLASTGARD INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BLASTGARD INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BLASTGARD INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BLASTGARD INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BlastGard International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BlastGard International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BlastGard International Inc. Major Shareholders
BlastGard International Inc. History
BlastGard International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BlastGard International Inc. Offices and Representations
BlastGard International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BlastGard International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BlastGard International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
BlastGard International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
BlastGard International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BlastGard International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BlastGard International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BlastGard International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
BlastGard International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
BlastGard International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BlastGard International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BlastGard International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?