- The report contains detailed information about Billington Holdings Plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Billington Holdings Plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Billington Holdings Plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Billington Holdings Plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Billington Holdings Plc business.
About Billington Holdings Plc
Billington Holdings Plc, through its subsidiaries, manufactures structural steel products, and provides engineering services for the construction industry in the United Kingdom and internationally. The company designs, fabricates, and erects structural steelwork for industrial, commercial, retail, education, health, residential, leisure, infrastructure, and defense sectors. The company also provides underground roadway supports, intersection fabrications, struts, and related ancillary equipment to the mining, rail, and civil engineering industries. In addition, it offers safety solutions for the construction industry, including edge protection barriers; stair barriers; free standing barriers; trail arrest systems to protect workers from injury as they load and unload trailers on site; bay-master systems, which provide protection for those working around elevated loading areas with loading bay barrier that prevents them from falling; and core-safe systems engineered to secure lift shaft voids while building work takes place. Further, Billington Holdings Plc designs and manufactures roadheaders and continuous miners for mining development and production applications; and civil tunneling equipment for roadheading and boom in shield applications with back up systems. The company was formerly known as Amco Corporation Plc and changed its name to Billington Holdings Plc in June 2008. Billington Holdings Plc is based in Barnsley, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BILLINGTON HOLDINGS PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BILLINGTON HOLDINGS PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BILLINGTON HOLDINGS PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BILLINGTON HOLDINGS PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BILLINGTON HOLDINGS PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Billington Holdings Plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Billington Holdings Plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Billington Holdings Plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Billington Holdings Plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Billington Holdings Plc Industry Position Analysis
6. BILLINGTON HOLDINGS PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BILLINGTON HOLDINGS PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BILLINGTON HOLDINGS PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BILLINGTON HOLDINGS PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BILLINGTON HOLDINGS PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BILLINGTON HOLDINGS PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Billington Holdings Plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Billington Holdings Plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Billington Holdings Plc Major Shareholders
Billington Holdings Plc History
Billington Holdings Plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Billington Holdings Plc Offices and Representations
Billington Holdings Plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Billington Holdings Plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Billington Holdings Plc Capital Market Snapshot
Billington Holdings Plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Billington Holdings Plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Billington Holdings Plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Billington Holdings Plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Billington Holdings Plc 1-year Stock Charts
Billington Holdings Plc 5-year Stock Charts
Billington Holdings Plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Billington Holdings Plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Billington Holdings Plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?