- The report contains detailed information about Badger Income Fund that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Badger Income Fund. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Badger Income Fund financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Badger Income Fund competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Badger Income Fund business.
About Badger Income Fund
Badger Income Fund operates as an open-ended mutual fund trust in Canada. The company, through its subsidiaries, provides non-destructive excavating services through two entities: the operating partners (franchisees in the United States and agents in Canada), and Badger Corporate. Badger Corporate works with its operating partners to provide hydrovac service to the end user. In this partnership, Badger provides the expertise, the trucks, and North American marketing and administration support. The operating partners deliver the service by operating the equipment and developing their local markets. As of December 31, 2008, Badger Corporate operated 148 Badger Hydrovacs out of 11 states and 3 provinces.
Badger Daylighting System
The Badger Hydrovac is designed for excavation, trenching, daylighting and other services in a variety of ground conditions. The Badger Hydrovac is a self-contained operating unit but can be coupled with an auxiliary water source to increase the excavation efficiency at the work site. The Badger Hydrovac is equipped with a boiler to provide hot water to enable the Badger Hydrovac to work in harsh climatic and frozen ground conditions. The Badger Hydrovac operates at temperatures of as low as -40°C. The Badger Hydrovac is also manoeuvrable enough to operate on city streets. Badger manufactures major part of the Badger Hydrovac systems operating parts, sub-frames and tanks. As of December 31, 2008, Badger maintained an operational fleet of 413 Badger Hydrovacs.
and slot trenching services for contractors and facility owners in the utility, transportation, industrial, engineering, construction, and petroleum industries in Canada and the United States. It utilizes the Badger Hydrovac unit primarily for digging trenches in grounds. The Badger hydrovac unit uses a pressurized water stream to liquefy the soil cover, which is then removed with a vacuum excavation system and deposited into a storage tank.
Badger maintains two other divisions in addition to the Badger daylighting division. Badger rents and sells various lines of trench shielding used to shore and strengthen trenches dug for various purposes. In April 2007, Badger purchased Benko Sewer Service. This business provides sewer inspection services and limited hydrovac services.
Badger Income Fund was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BADGER INCOME FUND COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BADGER INCOME FUND BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BADGER INCOME FUND SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BADGER INCOME FUND FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BADGER INCOME FUND COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Badger Income Fund Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Badger Income Fund and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Badger Income Fund and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Badger Income Fund Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Badger Income Fund Industry Position Analysis
6. BADGER INCOME FUND NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BADGER INCOME FUND EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BADGER INCOME FUND ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BADGER INCOME FUND IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BADGER INCOME FUND PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BADGER INCOME FUND VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Badger Income Fund Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Badger Income Fund Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Badger Income Fund Major Shareholders
Badger Income Fund History
Badger Income Fund Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Badger Income Fund Offices and Representations
Badger Income Fund SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Badger Income Fund Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Badger Income Fund Capital Market Snapshot
Badger Income Fund Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Badger Income Fund Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Badger Income Fund Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Badger Income Fund Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Badger Income Fund 1-year Stock Charts
Badger Income Fund 5-year Stock Charts
Badger Income Fund vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Badger Income Fund vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Badger Income Fund Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?