- The report contains detailed information about Asiana Dragons, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Asiana Dragons, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Asiana Dragons, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Asiana Dragons, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Asiana Dragons, Inc. business.
About Asiana Dragons, Inc.
China Container Holdings Limited (Holdings) is a Nevada corporation, which owns 100% of the issued and outstanding common stock of an intermediate holding company, China Container Holdings Limited (CCHL-BVI), a British Virgin Islands company. CCHL-BVI owns 80% of the registered capital of Yangzhou Tongyun Container Company Ltd., a Sino-foreign equity joint venture company (TY Container), which manufactures and sells international standard commercial freight (ISO) containers. CCHL-BVI also owns 80% of the registered capital of both Yangzhou Tongsheng Container Co. Ltd. (Tongsheng) and Yingkou Tongyun Container Company Limited (Yingkou). Both Tongsheng and Yingkou are a Sino-foreign equity joint venture companies.
In addition to TY Container, Tonglee and Tongsheng, Holdings indirectly, through TY Container, has minority interests in: four manufacturers of container components, one manufacturer of container chassis and specialized semi-trailers, one manufacturer of plastic injection equipment, and one real estate development company.
Description of TY Container, Tongsheng and Tonglee
TY Container was established as a Sino-foreign equity joint venture company in the PRC on March 27, 1989. Tonglee and Tongsheng were established as Sino-foreign equity joint venture companies in the PRC on December 31, 1993 and in December 1995, respectively. TY Container, like Tongsheng, produces ISO dry containers and Tonglee produces reefer containers. Tonglee's facilities are located adjacent to TY Container's main production facility. Tonglee and Tongsheng are both managed by TY Container's current management and share some common facilities, such as a container yard and office space, with TY Container.
TY Container Group produces ISO containers for dry freight of the following dimensions: 20'x 8'x 8'6", 40'x 8'x 8'6", 40'x 8'x 9'6" (High Cube). In addition, TY Container Group manufactures non-standard containers according to customers' specifications. The containers feature either a corrugated door or a flat door and are constructed of either structuring steel or Corton steel. Containers produced by TY Container Group have been certified by the American Bureau of Shipping Industrial Verification, Inc. (ABS) of the United States, Bureau Veritas Branche Industrie of France, Germanischer Lloyd of Germany, Lloyd's Register of the United Kingdom, and ZC of China. TY Container Group's manufacturing facilities have qualified for ISO-9002 certification. TY Container Group also competes with container manufacturers in the Pearl River Delta and the northern China ports of Qingdao, Dalian and Tianjin.
Tonglee was established as a Sino-foreign equity joint venture company in the PRC on December 31, 1993. Tonglee is located near the Biangang Port, in the lower portion of the Yangtze River. Tonglee operates a manufacturing facility that produces international standard integrated refrigerated containers (reefers). These containers are used for the international transport of temperature sensitive cargo, including agricultural, biological and medical products, which require a stable cold or warm environment.
Tonglee produces ISO refrigerated containers of the following dimensions: 20'x 8'x 8'6", 40'x 8'x 8'6" and 40'x 8'x 9'6" (High Cube). The containers feature either a riveted alloy side rail structure or a welded steel side rail structure. Containers produced by Tonglee have been certified by the American Bureau of Shipping Industrial Verification, Inc. (ABS) of the United States, Bureau Veritas Branche Industrie of France, Germanischer Lloyd of Germany, Lloyd's Register of the United Kingdoms, and ZC of China. Tonglee's manufacturing facilities have qualified for ISO-9002 certification.
Ty Container Affiliated Companies
Beihai Tonghai Container Company Ltd.: (25%) Beihai Tonghai Container Company Ltd. (Beihai Container) was established as a Sino-foreign equity joint venture company in the PRC on March 1, 1993. Beihai Container is located in the vicinity of Beihai City in the southern province of Guangxi, south of the Pearl River, making it a convenient delivery point to the port of Hong Kong. Beihai Container operates a manufacturing facility which was designed to produce 12,000 TEU annually of international standard commercial freight containers primarily for export and sale outside the PRC.
Yangzhou Tongda Forging Ltd.: (35.57%) Yangzhou Tongda Forging Ltd. (Tongda) was established as a Sino-foreign equity joint venture company in the PRC on June 28, 1993. Tongda produces container door hinges and locking devices to be used as a complete set. These products meet the inspection standards of ABS, receiving certification from Houston ABS.
Yangzhou Universal Commercial Building Shareholdings Co., Ltd. (25%) Yangzhou Universal Commercial Building Shareholdings Co., Ltd. (Universal) was established as a PRC company on May 29, 1993. Universal owns and manages the second largest shopping center in Yangzhou City.
Yangzhou Tongyang Machinery Co., Ltd.: (44%) Yangzhou Tongyang Machinery Co., Ltd. (Tongyang Machinery) was established as a Sino-foreign equity joint venture company in the PRC on April 8, 1993. Tongyang Machinery manufactures and sells plastic injection equipment used in the toy industry.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASIANA DRAGONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASIANA DRAGONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASIANA DRAGONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASIANA DRAGONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASIANA DRAGONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Asiana Dragons, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Asiana Dragons, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Asiana Dragons, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Asiana Dragons, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Asiana Dragons, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASIANA DRAGONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASIANA DRAGONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASIANA DRAGONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASIANA DRAGONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASIANA DRAGONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASIANA DRAGONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Asiana Dragons, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Asiana Dragons, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Asiana Dragons, Inc. Major Shareholders
Asiana Dragons, Inc. History
Asiana Dragons, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Asiana Dragons, Inc. Offices and Representations
Asiana Dragons, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Asiana Dragons, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Asiana Dragons, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Asiana Dragons, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Asiana Dragons, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Asiana Dragons, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Asiana Dragons, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Asiana Dragons, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Asiana Dragons, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Asiana Dragons, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Asiana Dragons, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Asiana Dragons, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?